Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
21.12.2014 - 04:01
I have been playing a game with a couple of friends. None of us have logged in for various reasons for about 4 ot 5 days. Today I try to resume the game and it is missing. When I use the direct link to the game I get the message 'Game Not Found'. The game was a casual game for beginners called 'World War 4' created by me. Why would the game disappear like this? If there is a period of inactivity before a game gets deleted where does it say this in the documentation? Should I not have been informed that the game was about to be removed?
Lade...
Lade...
21.12.2014 - 04:20
I've just checked my game statistics and it shows that I have 67% games abandoned. I did not abandon any game, it just simply disappeared
Lade...
Lade...
21.12.2014 - 04:24
You timeout if you aren't active for 3 turns if I remembrer well, and if all the players timeout the game is finished.
----
You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.
Miyamoto Musashi
Lade...
Lade...
21.12.2014 - 04:38
Thanks Sator, that makes sense. Problem is though it doesn't mention that anywhere in the rules. Or at least I couldn't find any mention
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter