Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
03.08.2013 - 09:41
The other day sorry i didnt post sooner on the subject but i was busy with other things. Anyway i was in a Battle of Stalingrad scnario i belive its called when after a turn ended everything and i couldnt move any of my troops build anything i couldnt even see them like it was out of range but these were my own troops. So i posted in chat "wtf" then disconnected to see if it would work when i did and came back everything was fine i could move and build troops. I was the only one effected. But then 2 turns later 2 of my teamates and 1 enemy player had the same thing happen i told the to disconnect reconnect and they did and everything went back to normal and nothin like that happened for the rest of the game. Just warning everyone about it.
----
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Lade...
Lade...
03.08.2013 - 09:59
Its hard to explain the esaiest way to say it is the turn ends normaly then the next turn starts and u cant move ur troops build anything or even see ur allies your and enemey troops its blank like everything is out of range. And the only way to get rid of it before the turn ends is to disconnect and reconect.
----

Lade...
Lade...
03.08.2013 - 10:01
At first i thought it was only me but 2 turns later 2 of my teamates and 1 enemy player had the samething happen them ive heard people say the samething before in game but this is the first time it happened to me.
----

Lade...
Lade...
03.08.2013 - 10:25
Truely yes i dont see it much but that game was the worst so far i believe it effected 4 people including me im just telling everyone about it so they no how to quickly get rid of it cause ive seen people leave games over it.
----

Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter