Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
18.08.2013 - 03:30
I was playing as orange and allied with yellow and green
all of a sudden green took my capital and several countries without declaring war on me
i could not do anything as my cities became 'allied cities' that i cannot attacked
i waited 2 turns and loss the game cos this person controlled my capital for 2 turns
i am really new to this game. Is there something about breaking alliance without declaring that i dont know
or is this guy actually using some sort of cheats
Lade...
Lade...
18.08.2013 - 03:32
And by the way. this game was a 10K europe game. He played as Spain and took Italy and UK on Turn 1
again I am very new. I just found this very suspicious after all

I heard that it is possible to occupy allies' cities with no troops, just to clarify that I have militias in every capitals of the countries i own
Lade...
Lade...
18.08.2013 - 03:53
It's not cheating. Allies can take empty cities and Spain can take UK, France, Italy, Benelux etc in first turn.
----
Lade...
Lade...
18.08.2013 - 03:54
Geschrieben von Roncho, 18.08.2013 at 03:53

It's not cheating. Allies can take empty cities and Spain can take UK, France, Italy, Benelux etc in first turn.

I did have militias in all the capitals of countries. That's my confusion comes from
Lade...
Lade...
18.08.2013 - 03:57
If you have militias in caps he can't take them. You probably left your cap empty. BTW your walls are so shitty lol.

----
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter