Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
21.01.2014 - 21:33
Hello all,

I am the leader of the BRAVEHEART coalition. We are a coalition that trains new players in AtWar. Right now, I have players from ranks 4-5, and they are all ranking up quickly. I wanted to know if any higher ranking clan wanted a partner clan. What I mean when I say this is it would kind of be like a minor league. I would train all of the clan members and get them in game playin shape, and then the higher ranking clan would be able to recruit players from my clan that are guaranteed to be trained and ready to go. I would do the grunt work in recruiting new players so that the higher ranking clan would only have to worry about winning cws. Now, I know many of you may be thinking, "What does a rank 4 know about anything?" I am an alt, and I have game playing experience and know all about how to play the game right. My main account is a rank 6 going on 7. If you are interested in partnering up, feel free to pm me.

Young Money
----
[img]http://atwar-game.com/user/463574/signature.png [/img]
Lade...
Lade...
22.01.2014 - 12:29
BURSA IS A PORT would be gladly willing to turn these footsoldiers into ninjas. Send them through.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Lade...
Lade...
11.03.2014 - 11:39
Omg we have too much in bursa currently
----
Deutsch überwältigt

Lade...
Lade...
12.03.2014 - 12:02
AlexMeza
Konto gelöscht
I support Richard and Thunder Another extra clan would be really good for us at the moment, specially when most of our members have a different "style" than some of us.
Lade...
Lade...
13.03.2014 - 00:37
Geschrieben von Guest, 12.03.2014 at 12:02

... specially when most of our members have a different "style" than some of us.

----
Lade...
Lade...
13.03.2014 - 11:07
AlexMeza
Konto gelöscht
Geschrieben von Columna Durruti, 13.03.2014 at 00:37

Geschrieben von Guest, 12.03.2014 at 12:02

... specially when most of our members have a different "style" than some of us.

Well you know..
We also accept UN players :S If you look at clan page, most of them are low ranks or scenario players.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter