Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken

Originalbeitrag

Verfasst von Blartch, 23.01.2014 - 11:56
We should have a Clan war tournament. Every clan against ever clan. see who is really the best.
05.03.2014 - 13:58
Geschrieben von bullet86, 26.02.2014 at 23:43

lol ok cpt magic blaming me for y ppl are leaving competitive side of AW. Your scenarios are the reason. I don't have a problem with custom maps, but I have a problem with scenarios. For example when rank 3 starts playing UN or WWII, he won't learn how to expand, he won't be able to do any openings for EU or world map which should be the core of the game again. Custom maps are fine, well most are, but scenarios are total bull shit.
Best regards, Paul
*sorry im using my iPhone*

I've just read all your posts in this thread and well done, you've just achieved the #01idiot spot which was previously held by AlexMeza.

"Cpt Magic" is right in accusing you for people leaving the competitive side of AW. What you're saying here is so bad you're even discouraging low ranks from playing this game. Now I don't want to go through this topic all over again so you should read all my posts in this thread before humiliating yourself further:

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=12343
Lade...
Lade...
05.03.2014 - 21:46
Yo Madara, I'm down, I don't know which channels to go through, but I'd do whatever you guys needed. btw thanks.
Lade...
Lade...
07.03.2014 - 07:28
Well I don't know much about football but in every country there is league part where teams gather points and cup part where teams eliminate other teams until only one remains.
League part corresponds to existing CW, we don't have cup part. It should be implemented.

To avoid pairing 2 strongest clans together in first round of elimination perhaps clan competence should play some role with bracketing.
Lade...
Lade...
08.03.2014 - 10:13
Yes, competence should bracket the teams, I'd be happy to make that if you wold post it.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter