Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
31.01.2014 - 14:18
These disconnects are getting way out of hand. I can't edit as it happens so often and sometimes you wont even know unless you are trying to send a message and it doesnt show up in the chat box. PLaying a game? Good luck because when your turn ends after 5 minutes of positioning, the next turn wont load and you'll have to just restart the game.

It's becoming frequent to the point where its unplayable right now. Is this an issue for anyone else? It's affecting certain players from what I have seen.
Lade...
Lade...
31.01.2014 - 14:32
 MoS
Not Really. Maybe its because the internet in turkey is bad.
Lade...
Lade...
31.01.2014 - 14:37
This was a problem for me for quite a while. I couldn't finish a full game without disconnecting once or twice, missing my turns. I don't know if it was slow internet or what. It eventually stopped for no apparent reason. Haven't had problems since.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Lade...
Lade...
31.01.2014 - 14:39
 Htin
Sometimes. In the game seem if you don't end Your turn and disconnect and your moves don't go through. You need a good internet connection because the game run on internet.
Maybe! If the admin can design a way to help you save or download the editing setting and feature you don't need to use the internet and you can save your editing( like downloading a game). Then when you like your design you can publish it, when you have a internet or a good internet service. Downloading these feature might help you.
but It does not exist
----
Hi
Lade...
Lade...
31.01.2014 - 15:08
It happens more frequent with google chrome, try using the client It solved my problems.
Perhaps the NSA is spying on you :p
Lade...
Lade...
31.01.2014 - 16:56
AlexMeza
Konto gelöscht
Sometimes, chat & AW does freeze. I don't disconnect but I think you do.
Anyway, host is bitching pls change.
Lade...
Lade...
04.02.2014 - 11:18
This is taking the absolute piss lately. Admins need to fidn the issue and fix it. It's the servers. They alsmot never end my turn. Its getting maddening.
Lade...
Lade...
06.02.2014 - 12:46
When will this issue be looked at? I am getting sick of this.

This server lag and disconnection NEEDS to be resolved.
Lade...
Lade...
09.02.2014 - 18:06
Been happening to me to @_@
----
Lade...
Lade...
09.02.2014 - 18:39
The other day i was in game and i didnt dc but all the moves that turn didnt go thro and a couple others in the same game got the same problem.
----
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Lade...
Lade...
15.02.2014 - 16:11
Yeah its really a pain lately, and it cant be my internet connection, got highspeed dsl and can download with >1 mb/sec easily on stable server.
Chat freezes, game goes down for some minutes, turns dont go through. Please fix it...
Lade...
Lade...
15.02.2014 - 16:38
AlexMeza
Konto gelöscht
Yet another topic and bump :/
Guys, servers are f bitching and we know. Admins won't do shit until they realize, though. The great thing is that no mods get interested in it and tell them. You can PM an admin if you want but probably, they'll just ignore you like they did to me.
Not to mention there also are rollbacks, which are worse.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter