Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
01.07.2011 - 11:05
I've been playing a few games and I'm having a recurring issue. First things first:

Yes, I am clicking End Turn and/or Save. Now that that's out of the way...

I keep having units deleted on me at the start of new turns and I still lose reinforcements from my cities.

Often, if I return to a game after I've clicked End Turn, my orders are reset/not saved. Even if I don't return to the game before the start of the new turn (that is to say, I wait for everyone to end their turns) it may not process the orders.

I'm going to try using a different browser but I'm having this problem even if I install Afterwind locally via Silverlight. So I doubt that's the issue. I subscribed and I know this is still a new game, but it's seriously affecting my gameplay experience.

What gives? Is this a common bug in Casual Games?

Also, I have sumbitted numerous bug reports in-game about this.

EDIT: I'm beginning to think this is a regional issue: I play with several other people, most of whom are European. Myself and another friend are in the United States, however, and it happens to us quite frequently. It does not happen to our European friends. Could this be a problem with communication with the server?
----
- Canaris
Never forget, never forgive.
Lade...
Lade...
01.07.2011 - 12:27
 YOBA
Geschrieben von Canaris, 01.07.2011 at 11:05

I'm going to try using a different browser but I'm having this problem even if I install Afterwind locally via Silverlight. So I doubt that's the issue. I subscribed and I know this is still a new game, but it's seriously affecting my gameplay experience.

I know that feel. I'm an Opera user and I've tried Internet Explorer as well which has the same bug. It's been happening since a certain beta of which I cannot remember the number. So I literally have to have Google Chrome installed just to play Afterwind, even though I'm much more comfortable with Opera. Sucks, but it has to be done.

It should also be mentioned that "saving" orders (new orders after clicking "end turn") only seems to work with something like 20 seconds remaining for a turn from my experience, otherwise my orders are not saved. But the "end turn" button seems to provide a much faster response.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Lade...
Lade...
08.07.2011 - 13:01
I've had the same problem from time to time, and I'm on Google Chrome. Haven't tried on any other browsers.
Lade...
Lade...
11.07.2011 - 14:55
I'm on Google Chrome and play form Sweden and I just experienced a similar bug. I made my moves and clicked end turn. When I logged in again only 1 of my 4 moves where still there.

A friend of mine also in Sweden just had some really crazy bugs. Each time he logged in and then out, he had different units in his cities.
Lade...
Lade...
13.08.2011 - 18:36
This annoying bug is still there. Is it a hard bug to fix?
Lade...
Lade...
13.08.2011 - 18:38
This bug came with the save button and the developers have been on holidays since, (amok I think) will fix it.
Lade...
Lade...
14.08.2011 - 12:22
Ok, good. But it is not only with the savebutton, the same thing happens with the "end turn" button.
Lade...
Lade...
26.09.2011 - 12:55
I'm experiencing this kind of bug too. Having strange movements or none at all in my games. Not often, but it's noticeable.
For example: I've been playing the UK and was sending troops to France and the Benelux countries. But only the troops destined for Paris arrived, the rest was waiting at the coast.
Or as I was playing South Korea, I was sending transports to Japan and Shanghai. The troops arrived at their destinations, but the two transports where at the same spot- at the coast of Japan.
Lade...
Lade...
26.09.2011 - 13:21
The save button is bugged.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Lade...
Lade...
26.09.2011 - 14:16
It's not only the save button.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter