Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
29.07.2011 - 20:09
On my last casual game I was on Turn 45 when it decided not to save my turn. I bought all units and moved them and ended turn and left. I went back in to check the time limit and was lucky enough to see my movements had not been saved yet the troops all bought and sitting in cities. I again moved my armies and saved turn and left. I went back in to ensure movement - it was a success. At start of Turn 46 no troops had been bought and I was completely obliterated by my opponent at a crucial point after 45 fricken turns which I was carrying the game. I lost about 3 to 4k SP because of this glitch and so have two problems now. First off the bug and I would like to know if the bug is common and can ruin a game I pour so much time into on a 12 hour rotation so that I have to get up early in the morn to play so I can be warned before investing more time into Afterwind. Also I would like to request to have SP awarded from the fouled up game though I do not believe this is possible I think it is fair.
Lade...
Lade...
29.07.2011 - 21:17
I think it's teh save turn button, but it seems like its happening only in casual games. If you build/move units . then end turn, then move units again and save moves, all of your moves are cancelled for that turn. This has happened to me once already as well.
----
~
Lade...
Lade...
30.07.2011 - 04:21
 Ivan (Admin)
Geschrieben von Sificvoid, 29.07.2011 at 21:17

I think it's teh save turn button, but it seems like its happening only in casual games. If you build/move units . then end turn, then move units again and save moves, all of your moves are cancelled for that turn. This has happened to me once already as well.

Oh, that's pretty bad. But if the 'save' button is to blame, at least it narrows the problem down significantly. I'll take this to Amok.
Lade...
Lade...
02.08.2011 - 08:03
It happens to me at every turn in my casual game. It has nothing to do with the save button, it happens even if I only click the end turn button. Most often only some moves are made and sometimes none of my moves are made and rarely all moves are made.
Lade...
Lade...
02.08.2011 - 09:26
No, save button is bugged in quick games too.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter