Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
20.11.2011 - 09:11
Problem before the update:
The old problem was, that people could make a unbreaking wall; by moving the units out the wall, and create a new wall from out the city. In that way, the enemy was unable to attack the city, as long as you had units to keep creating the wall.

The solution came after a update:
If a player has a unit near a wall, the wall will not be created.

However, this will give us another problem, that is even bigger then the original problem. This change has brought even more troubles then it solves.
The 'new walls' update keeps frustrating me, and i know a lot of players have the same opinion. It's not really fair anymore, since 1 bomber can completely ruin your walls by just standing near to it. Your new planned attacks from the place that was supposed to be walled is ruined. If i move my bomber to someones capital in the first turn, that player needs to defend it, so is unable to expand. It's a very lame tactic, and most people agree on me it needs a change. Also; i don't even have to attack a wall to destroy it, i just move a unit near to it. Then the opponents wall is destroyed and he is unable to create a new one. Not attacking a wall is better then destory it. This doesn't make any sense.

The ultimate solution
Restore it to the old wall settings, but just prevent to make a unbreakable wall.

But, i think this is unable to program something like that (or it will take too much time now). Therefor, i'm really asking to restore the old settings, because the 'unbreakable' wall can already be prevented if you know the right moves (i would like to show anyone that's interested). People are now creating their own rules like; "No wall glitching", that is not how it is supposed to be. I'm really asking the admins to restore the old wall setting (and maybe look to this problem later on), and i'm asking other players to reply if they agree on this and support me to have this changed!
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 10:19
This is picking the "less bad solution", but would it be possible to forbid blocking walls who aren't even created yet? For example, i put a unit near neutral city and now my opponent isn't able to make a line around it next turn. That's just lame in my opinion, but previous system wasn't good either...
Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 11:21
Stupid idea...but why not make wall's like seemingly real walls? where the infantry have to be killed for the wall to break, instead of just being attacked? Idk...sorry.
Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 11:41
strongCowtism
Konto gelöscht
Geschrieben von Hugosch, 20.11.2011 at 09:11

Restore it to the old wall settings, but just prevent to make a unbreakable wall.

Geschrieben von Caulerpa, 20.11.2011 at 10:19

This is picking the "less bad solution", but would it be possible to forbid blocking walls who aren't even created yet?

This is the same. And we need this to be fixed!
This is the most important thing now so please Ivan/Amok, before you make anything else give us walls which
1. can't be prevented before even made by placing a unit next to a city (new wall glitch)
2. can't be recreated for infinite time (old wall glitch)
Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 16:40
All you need to do is make any wall unit attacked to be turnblocked...if you think about it, if the unit never goes back into the cap, the wall can't reform. If the wall is blocked, it can't go back into the city/cap and the wall will be broken

idk if there are any flaws to this, point them out please
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 18:19
The ultimate solution? I like where this is going.
but yeah I agree, the wall glitch previously was a lot better the only thing you need to do is outlaw it so if caught you ban
----
Geschrieben von Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Geschrieben von tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 18:21
I actually prefer current system, you should not be able to make fortifications if there is a unit near anyway.
Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 18:52
Geschrieben von VAGlNEER 2.0, 20.11.2011 at 16:40

All you need to do is make any wall unit attacked to be turnblocked...if you think about it, if the unit never goes back into the cap, the wall can't reform. If the wall is blocked, it can't go back into the city/cap and the wall will be broken

our attack never happens and they get to rebuild the wall, for an infinite wall. That is the glitch.

The Flaw is, if they make their first move to move a unit back into cap , then your attack never happens and they get to rebuild the wall, for an infinite wall. That is the glitch.
Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 19:08
Geschrieben von the99percent, 20.11.2011 at 18:52

Geschrieben von VAGlNEER 2.0, 20.11.2011 at 16:40

our attack never happens and they get to rebuild the wall, for an infinite wall. That is the glitch.

The Flaw is, if they make their first move to move a unit back into cap , then your attack never happens and they get to rebuild the wall, for an infinite wall. That is the glitch.

you're not getting my point, if you make the units in the wall defend (rather than move back into the cap), then they won't be able to move back into the cap
----

Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 19:48
It all depends who get's first move. The attacker, or the guy moving his wall back into the city. Cause that's how the game works, 50/50 on who gets to move first remeber?
Lade...
Lade...
20.11.2011 - 19:49
Geschrieben von the99percent, 20.11.2011 at 19:48

It all depends who get's first move. The attacker, or the guy moving his wall back into the city. Cause that's how the game works, 50/50 on who gets to move first remeber?

yes, but if walls are always defensive (as I suggested), then walls will never be able to go back. it should work if it's possible to make walls ONLY defend
----

Lade...
Lade...
25.11.2011 - 21:47
You srs we got a spammer?
----
Geschrieben von Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Geschrieben von tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Lade...
Lade...
26.11.2011 - 00:10
Yeah, he hit a lot of threads, but I think I cleaned em all up. Hope nobody was looking for a good deal on a jacket...
Lade...
Lade...
30.11.2011 - 02:18
iConfirm o(^o^)o
Konto gelöscht
Would like a statement of Ivan or Amok if they could change it back to the old system. Also I like Vags idea. Combined with the way it was before the 'fix' this would be really kind of an ultimate solution.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter