Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
09.07.2016 - 09:49
My coalition has trouble having CWs because it finds it difficult to have three members active at the same time.

As a result, I officially name my coalition, The British Empire, as the first Casual Coalition. (I guess there could've been ones before it, I haven't bothered checking, but if they want to dispite the claim then fair enough.)

If anyone wants to join a coalition to have casual CWs (preferably world) then my one is the one to join: http://atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=147

Also, if anyone is interested in arranging casual CWs, please contact me: http://atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=144444
Lade...
Lade...
09.07.2016 - 13:16
Mystics would do a casual CW. 2v2 Europe+ 10k extra cities?
----

#FuckHdrakon
Lade...
Lade...
09.07.2016 - 14:07
Wow your clan and your account is one of the oldest on this game that's still alive. Nice.
----
Lade...
Lade...
10.07.2016 - 06:48
Geschrieben von Yazzy, 09.07.2016 at 13:16

Mystics would do a casual CW. 2v2 Europe+ 10k extra cities?

I'll see if another of my members is interested and I'll get back to you.

Geschrieben von PleaseMe, 09.07.2016 at 14:07

Wow your clan and your account is one of the oldest on this game that's still alive. Nice.

Thanks.
Lade...
Lade...
Lade...
Lade...
13.07.2016 - 09:54
Casual Ties would love to make casua CWs.
Could be 3v3 Eurasia (3, 5 or 10 k) or 4v4 or 5v5 WG (3 or 5 k)
How about?
Lade...
Lade...
13.07.2016 - 11:02
That sounds great.

One thing I've noticed is my coalition doesn't seem to have a lot of active members and, as a result, I'm going to be recruiting for a bit before but I'll let you know when we're ready to CW.
Lade...
Lade...
07.11.2016 - 23:20
Calling all Coalitions!

This is RatWar, an Officer of Casual Ties, on behalf of our leaders.

Casual Ties has several ready warriors of strong mettle, from rank 6 through 10, looking to take on another coalition in a 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5 casual CW. The battlefield would be the whole World Map, or just Eurasia, or a third option of mutual agreement.

Any takers?
----
Embrace the void
Lade...
Lade...
08.11.2016 - 11:32
Geschrieben von RatWar, 07.11.2016 at 23:20

Calling all Coalitions!

This is RatWar, an Officer of Casual Ties, on behalf of our leaders.

Casual Ties has several ready warriors of strong mettle, from rank 6 through 10, looking to take on another coalition in a 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5 casual CW. The battlefield would be the whole World Map, or just Eurasia, or a third option of mutual agreement.

Any takers?

No offence meant here RatWar, just constructive criticism.

It seems to me that Casual Ties contain the majority of casual players willing to put time in a clan.
It will be hard for you to get casual cw's, as you really are in a class of your own.

The competitive scene from the quick side standpoint is basically dead as well, with only a few clans actively cwing.

A suggestion would be to maybe split Casual Ties into two separate strong casual CW clans to spark more interest in the area.
Might not be the best idea but the split would enable you to cw, and perhaps encourage other casual cw clans.
Lade...
Lade...
08.11.2016 - 19:35
It crossed my mind when soulcatcher1129 was trying to get some regular casuals together into a competitive casual CW. That would have to be an internal discussion to decide what course of action we choose to take on the state of the potential casual CW community.
----
Embrace the void
Lade...
Lade...
08.11.2016 - 22:48
Geschrieben von RatWar, 08.11.2016 at 19:35

It crossed my mind when soulcatcher1129 was trying to get some regular casuals together into a competitive casual CW. That would have to be an internal discussion to decide what course of action we choose to take on the state of the potential casual CW community.

Bring it on! World map 6v6 or 7v7 casual cw?
----
Lade...
Lade...
09.11.2016 - 01:45
Geschrieben von klevis, 08.11.2016 at 22:48

We should be able to get at least 5, maybe 7 members from Casual Ties to join a casual CW. For that many players, entire World Map would be the way to go, probably 5k, extra cities, 48hr turns, no building units on Turn 1 for those that start in the lobby...we can work out those details.

I'll post this to our forum immediately and round up the troops! How soon do you think you can get 5 to 7 players ready to join within 48hrs after the game starts?
----
Embrace the void
Lade...
Lade...
09.11.2016 - 01:54
Geschrieben von RatWar, 09.11.2016 at 01:45

We should be able to get at least 5, maybe 7 members from Casual Ties to join a casual CW. For that many players, entire World Map would be the way to go, probably 5k, extra cities, 48hr turns, no building units on Turn 1 for those that start in the lobby...we can work out those details.

I'll post this to our forum immediately and round up the troops! How soon do you think you can get 5 to 7 players ready to join within 48hrs after the game starts?

I havent played casual games so idk how settings works for t1.ill post on my cn forum aswell lets see how many pl can i get in ,anyway if u see me online pr me.cheers!
----
Lade...
Lade...
09.11.2016 - 09:11

Wow, our first CW against none other than Aristokrats! Let's have fun and learn (and get annihilated, probably, but we'll do our best!). Thanks for answering our call!
Lade...
Lade...
09.11.2016 - 12:59
Geschrieben von Noir Brillant, 09.11.2016 at 09:11

Wow, our first CW against none other than Aristokrats! Let's have fun and learn (and get annihilated, probably, but we'll do our best!). Thanks for answering our call!

that will be very hard to set up cause we cant join casual cw game t1 ,till we cant hold the casual game for 24h even when we are offline .that means we need to be all online for the start at the same time admins should make changes for casual cws.....
----
Lade...
Lade...
09.11.2016 - 17:34
Geschrieben von klevis, 09.11.2016 at 12:59

that will be very hard to set up cause we cant join casual cw game t1 ,till we cant hold the casual game for 24h even when we are offline .that means we need to be all online for the start at the same time admins should make changes for casual cws.....

I agree that some changes should be made.
But for now, I think one way of doing it is that one member of each coalition meet online, start the game, wait before playing their turn until everybody else has joined and played.
Only the 2 players that started the game will be able to reinforce on turn 1, but it is generally agreed that those two players voluntarily do NOT reinforce on turn 1.
Therefore, every player (whether they started the game or not), will move (and possibly attack neutral countries with) their initial troops that spawned when joining, and will reinforce only on turn 2.
Does that make sense?
Lade...
Lade...
09.11.2016 - 18:03
Geschrieben von Noir Brillant, 09.11.2016 at 17:34

But for now, I think one way of doing it is that one member of each coalition meet online, start the game, wait before playing their turn until everybody else has joined and played.
Only the 2 players that started the game will be able to reinforce on turn 1, but it is generally agreed that those two players voluntarily do NOT reinforce on turn 1.
Therefore, every player (whether they started the game or not), will move (and possibly attack neutral countries with) their initial troops that spawned when joining, and will reinforce only on turn 2.
Does that make sense?

1st of all u need 3player for each coalition to start the cw then other players cant join cw after its started thats the problem...
the only way to do that is to set the time when we all can be online(london timezone)
----
Lade...
Lade...
09.11.2016 - 19:17
Geschrieben von klevis, 09.11.2016 at 18:03

Does that make sense?

1st of all u need 3player for each coalition to start the cw then other players cant join cw after its started thats the problem...
the only way to do that is to set the time when we all can be online(london timezone)

So ... realistically, should we then aim at a 3v3? I doubt we can manage to have 14 players online at the same time ... If so, I suggest another map than the World map. Eurasia? Dreamworld?
Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2016 - 03:36
Geschrieben von Noir Brillant, 09.11.2016 at 19:17

Geschrieben von klevis, 09.11.2016 at 18:03

Does that make sense?

So ... realistically, should we then aim at a 3v3? I doubt we can manage to have 14 players online at the same time ... If so, I suggest another map than the World map. Eurasia? Dreamworld?

I can get 6on anyday at 8pm (london timezone).another option is pm amok and tell him to allow joining cw t1 only.
----
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter