Verfasst von Primal, 24.04.2012 - 17:50
Post any art you may have created on AW. Can be silly or serious

Example:

05.07.2022 - 01:22
Geschrieben von I_Hate_You_All, 04.07.2022 at 12:10

Geschrieben von EVERYBODYISGAY, 02.07.2022 at 21:26

Geschrieben von Bisexual, 02.07.2022 at 20:11

Geschrieben von EVERYBODYISGAY, 02.07.2022 at 01:19

There's a double standard amongst the admins, because I see people creating phallic "art" as well as making swastikas and NO DELETION OR TEMPORARY FORUM BANS! If I created phallic "art" in the same way and posted the photo, I WOULD GET A THREE WEEK FORUM BAN AND MY POST WOULD BE DELETED!

Times change. Something that was acceptable 10 years ago may not be acceptable now. We didn't remove it because it is an old nostalgic topic from the Afterwind (AtWar learly out of beta) period. If you really find it that much disturbing, report it and someone might remove it...

Doing my best impression of Kaska and Croat, my panties are now all tied up into knots, I am going to report it immediately!

Dude you aren't even funny, stop making those comments ffs.

Imagine if all I did was going onto other peoples posts to say how stupid the posts are. Then i would - rightfully - be criticized for contributing nothing to the forum and being nothing but negative. But others do nothing but that. Okay. You dont like my post. So make another one. Not one calling my post stupid. Another post. Make other better posts if you dont like mine. If my posts suck and yours are so great, nobody will read mine but they will read yours. The marketplace of ideas. Or all you can do is call other posts stupid? As if thats contributing anything to the forum.
Lade...
Lade...
05.07.2022 - 11:42
 brianwl (Admin)
Geschrieben von EVERYBODYISGAY, 02.07.2022 at 17:31

But how did it not get deleted IN BETWEEN THEN AND NOW? You say there were good admins BACK THEN. Which means this has been up throughout the reign of BAD ADMINS. How did it not get deleted?

Just to be clear - the most recent pic that most people might find offensive is nearly 6 yrs old. At that time, the use of swastikas in a war game (especially one that had heavy usage of WWII maps) was not considered offensive, provided it was game related, and not intentionally used to offend or troll. This thread was created to display AW art, so it's a bit of a grey area... but the 'art' in question is on topic, and more importantly, it wasn't reported. At that time, the community may have had a higher tolerance, and while it is clear the "artist" was being provocative, he was aware that his contribution was avant garde (he compares his 'art' with the 'dicks' images) so it would be considered sufficiently respectful and humourous for the time.

Hopefully that clarifies the issue so you can end the discussion and get the thread back on track by creating some art of your own ♥
----

Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter