Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken

Originalbeitrag

Verfasst von Alois, 30.03.2020 - 05:42
I don't want to call anyone out, so I will not state names. Recently it's been said that OOTE doesn't care about respecting CW Guidelines or that some don't even care; I want to reassure everyone we, in fact, do care. Our CW rules are an exact copy of what Brian posted as CW Guidelines, we are also a training clan and want what's best for players, and try not to corrupt/be biased towards them (as much as possible lol). We do care and follow the rules and any CW that is unjust will be dealt with by me if someone from the clan hasn't already done so.

On the topic of our recent CW with Aristo, we, in fact, did request to delete it; just so everyone knows.

Do not turn this into a flame war, thank.
30.03.2020 - 23:58
Geschrieben von Alois, 30.03.2020 at 23:55

Geschrieben von BannedFor1Year, 30.03.2020 at 23:44

Geschrieben von Froyer, 30.03.2020 at 07:53

If oote was respecting guidelines why one of the leader wfed t1 and rushed t2 ?
And if oote was caring about guidelines why another leader said he doesn't care about what happened ?
Training clan but why I only see the same players cw, and don't let other players cw ?

Oote deleted the cw after the drama started, and didn't want to delete it till one aristo member made forum post.

''training clan'' i mean i joined and they never let me cw, noobs. Also most of members were innapropriate

You only joined the clan because you said youd join only if you got officer, then proceeded to do nothing and were a toxic individual; hence why you were kicked by mecoy. Stop trying to join the bandwagon.

Proofs:

oh yea? what can you say about other clanmates like lion sin escanor, dopey1122.
----

Lade...
Lade...
31.03.2020 - 00:03
Geschrieben von BannedFor1Year, 30.03.2020 at 23:58

And if oote was caring about guidelines why another leader said he doesn't care about what happened ?
Training clan but why I only see the same players cw, and don't let other players cw ?

Oote deleted the cw after the drama started, and didn't want to delete it till one aristo member made forum post.

''training clan'' i mean i joined and they never let me cw, noobs. Also most of members were innapropriate

You only joined the clan because you said youd join only if you got officer, then proceeded to do nothing and were a toxic individual; hence why you were kicked by mecoy. Stop trying to join the bandwagon.

Proofs:

oh yea? what can you say about other clanmates like lion sin escanor, dopey1122.

dopey participates in cws, look at game history. If you want lion to testify we wanted him to cw today (and days before) but he is either A) not online when we cw or B) denies cw cuz he has to do something, despite us waiting a bit. Whatever you're trying to do you're making yourself look like a fool imo..
----
Lade...
Lade...
31.03.2020 - 00:26
Geschrieben von Alois, 31.03.2020 at 00:03

Proofs:

dopey participates in cws, look at game history. If you want lion to testify we wanted him to cw today (and days before) but he is either A) not online when we cw or B) denies cw cuz he has to do something, despite us waiting a bit. Whatever you're trying to do you're making yourself look like a fool imo..

i mean they were insulting. and about cws they dont do something special.
----

Lade...
Lade...
31.03.2020 - 00:31
Geschrieben von BannedFor1Year, 31.03.2020 at 00:26

Geschrieben von Alois, 31.03.2020 at 00:03

Proofs:

i mean they were insulting. and about cws they dont do something special.

probably the nicest players we have on aw... and i didnt say they were special zzz
----
Lade...
Lade...
31.03.2020 - 02:56

Proofs:

they always offer me to cw lol but im normally already in a duel or a 4979284 turn Eurasia game also i wasn't a officer like u were nor was i so toxic of a player
Lade...
Lade...
31.03.2020 - 03:02
Geschrieben von Augustus Caesar, 30.03.2020 at 07:57

Now I'm not sure what happened but I'm not seeing much training, I respect many players in oote but I do not see any of the non-regular cw players getting a chance to play cw's. I see players like Mecoy, CC, Huarck & Karlo carry cw's and then Alois goes and loses the elo, none of the other newbies get a chance.

we have over 100 cws this season and if u go thru them there is a lot of players who cw basically anyone who is interested has a chance to cw ,also training isn't limited to just cws we also help train each other in duels and normal 3v3s . zzzzz . our leadership are constantly providing tips and tricks to our members its ridiculous to say we are not training just cause we have a few people who like cws more then the others.
Lade...
Lade...
31.03.2020 - 21:25
This is still going on.
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Lade...
Lade...
01.04.2020 - 03:18
Nah it ain't. Locked.
----
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter