Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
08.04.2020 - 14:19
So if you haven't realised our session with The Immortals has come to an end; we knew this was coming. We also knew that some of our main CW squad would need to go inactive mid-season.

Well, today is that day. I'd just like to let everyone know that OOTE will probably cut down in CWs drastically due to the following reasons:

- A good portion of our leadership is part of AW staff; and a lot of work is calling our attention currently.
- Players such as Huarck are now starting to get busy in RL
- We are starting to slack in training our member base, so we need to start focusing on them a bit more as it isn't all about winning a trophy.

So if you see us not cwing, its because of these reasons (and some underlying ones). We aren't trying to camp! We will be trying to work with other lower-tier clans such as Sanda as well to get our inexperienced some CWs in as well.

See you later this season
----
Lade...
Lade...
08.04.2020 - 14:25
 Same
Karlovid killed some of OOTE population and some are damaged, soon will be added to the emergencies of World Health Organization
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Lade...
Lade...
08.04.2020 - 14:27
Geschrieben von Same, 08.04.2020 at 14:25

Karlovid killed some of OOTE population and some are damaged, soon will be added to the emergencies of World Health Organization

i have recovered from karlovid, but who knows.. there is no cure for it yet. I could get it again!

We are currently working with our karlovid response team to recover our clan D
----
Lade...
Lade...
09.04.2020 - 09:04
----
Lade...
Lade...
09.04.2020 - 10:40
Time for a lot of training cws
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Lade...
Lade...
10.04.2020 - 22:57
 temp
Geschrieben von Alois, 08.04.2020 at 14:27

i have recovered from karlovid, but who knows.. there is no cure for it yet. I could get it again!

CURE ME
----

Lade...
Lade...
11.04.2020 - 08:27
Geschrieben von temp, 10.04.2020 at 22:57

Geschrieben von Alois, 08.04.2020 at 14:27

CURE ME

no cure for mental problems
----

Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter