Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
14.04.2020 - 11:34
BeSerok dced t1, nobody of us died and they won't give us tie http://prntscr.com/rz8sll
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 11:36
Bro east was dead t2 lol, and then ur gen got tbed xaxaxaxaxaxaxa, why tie a won game I won't waste 20 mins for 0 elo while playing against racist/toxic guy like u
----
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 11:40
Dani couldnt defend kiev...
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 11:43
 Domo
I'm not tying with your east dead t2,not a chance.
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 11:53
Sure beserok wasn't even playing and you had like 30 units lol
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 12:03
What a cynical clan
----
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 12:20
Guys honestly, how lost can a game be after t1? Germany was dead imo he lost austria t1 and was in baltics so i would cap him t3 easily.. its just unfair to Call a game as won after t1. We would have tied also no matter how it would have looked after turn 1
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 12:42
This should be a tie imo if he DC t1. This is hinted at in the rules but since there is no winning clan it should be an automatic tie.
----
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 12:43
You both have pretty solid points. East was lost for Mystics independently of everything, even on the other side, who knows what would happen with west if BeSerok wasn't dced turn 2 and 3.

It's on opponent either to accept tie or not to accept it.
I always choose to accept tie, whoever asks for it, even if I have advantage, but who knows your own realtions between each other; I don't know it for sure so I cannot judge I hope you guys puzzle the things up between yourselves
----

Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 13:01
Geschrieben von Alois, 14.04.2020 at 12:42

This should be a tie imo if he DC t1. This is hinted at in the rules but since there is no winning clan it should be an automatic tie.

wasnt t1 was t2 D, dani had rnw bela t2 lol
----
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 13:09
 Domo
Geschrieben von Croat, 14.04.2020 at 12:43

You both have pretty solid points. East was lost for Mystics independently of everything, even on the other side, who knows what would happen with west if BeSerok wasn't dced turn 2 and 3.

I always choose to accept tie, whoever asks for it, even if I have advantage, but who knows your own realtions between each other; I don't know it for sure so I cannot judge I hope you guys puzzle the things up between yourselves

I'd always tie,to anyone,but not to this guy. Doubleosix is far known of his toxicity,and he can cry here as long as he wants. Maybe next time he will think before insulting my family,or calling my teammates ugly names,etc etc..
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 13:10
What do you consider as east tho, froyer didn't even have full 5 countries total and i was in serbia i haven't even played my turn could have taken rest balkan easily
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 13:15
Geschrieben von Domo, 14.04.2020 at 13:09

Geschrieben von Croat, 14.04.2020 at 12:43

I'd always tie,to anyone,but not to this guy. Doubleosix is far known of his toxicity,and he can cry here as long as he wants. Maybe next time he will think before insulting my family,or calling my teammates ugly names,etc etc..

it's not about giving me tie its about giving tie to a whole clan. i am not a leader and i am not the one who dced. stop trying to hide what an asshole you actually are
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 13:16
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Lade...
Lade...
14.04.2020 - 14:39
In League of legends theres a 3 minute period to force a remake of the game if one of the players has not connected to the game. Even if you had a small lead within those 3 minutes they can still force a tie because one player was disconnected. Although the player that was disconnected is the only person that will receive a loss/penalty. Something like this could be added to the game. To prevent people from fake dcing whether or not it was fake or real.

Bottom line if you dc in game you receive a penalty.
----
Lade...
Lade...
15.04.2020 - 10:35
In my opinion the tie is up to the players, and their choice not to give it was fair.

Osix claims that he had killed domo and could have easily killed froyer, but remember don exists. In normal games he would have punished austria t1 hard. If osix had gone balkans he would be dead.

Beserok claims he could kill domo, which sounds plausible, but again we remember that don exists. The 40 in berlin that beserok envisions would be suicidal.
----

Lade...
Lade...
15.04.2020 - 11:01
Geschrieben von LukeTan, 15.04.2020 at 10:35

In my opinion the tie is up to the players, and their choice not to give it was fair.

Osix claims that he had killed domo and could have easily killed froyer, but remember don exists. In normal games he would have punished austria t1 hard. If osix had gone balkans he would be dead.

Beserok claims he could kill domo, which sounds plausible, but again we remember that don exists. The 40 in berlin that beserok envisions would be suicidal.

If this was t1-t2 there really isnt a winner. Should be automatic tie
----
Lade...
Lade...
15.04.2020 - 11:19
Geschrieben von Alois, 15.04.2020 at 11:01

Geschrieben von LukeTan, 15.04.2020 at 10:35

If this was t1-t2 there really isnt a winner. Should be automatic tie

not when ukr has belarus rnw t2 ,and t3 osix gen was dead zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
beserok dced t2 not t1 lol
----
Lade...
Lade...
15.04.2020 - 12:11
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Imo if a player d/c on turn 1 (no expansion and hasn't see anyone else's expansion) tie must be offered. That is not a CW.

However, here is seems like Beserok d/c on turn 2, not t1. He had a first turn. In this situation tie is nice thing to do but it's up to the players.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter