Section 3: New Clans Join The CW Scene
Section 4: Illyria returns to activity, gains first place
Section 5: Aristokrats go inactive
Section 6: Peaky Blinders on way to revival
Section 7: OOTE and Immortals merger dissolved, Immortals revived
Section 8: Hellenism and 5k? Wow!
Section 9: Clan War Guidelines made more clear & organized
Section 10: Updates, Updates, Updates!

"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." ~ Winston Churchill

Overview Of What's Happened Thus Far

atWar's second quarter of the 2020 Spring Clan War season has brought its ups and its downs. Order Of The Emperor lost its lead in the leaderboards on top of losing its merger with The Immortals; However, still going strong. Illyria has taken the scene head-on, destroying even Mortal Kombat, who had gained first place just before Illyria got some of its old members back, to gain first place.

Peaky Blinders had a really low spot as well this season, losing most of it's active CW squad (that being Lelouch., Croat, Tchetnik, and Bossko); However they held out, eventually gaining a "merger" with Aristokrats. Hellenism has also been a force to reckon with in the scene, being experienced in 5k EU+ games beating even the best clans (MK and Illyria). Clan War guidelines have been made more clear and organized as well as more updates being added.

Order of The Emperor loses lead

After holding its lead for nearly a week by over 30 elo, Order of The Emperor lost its first-place spot in the leaderboards. This is due to a couple of reasons, being the fact that the merger agreement they had between The Immortals had expired, and this statement made by Focused Alois:

Zitat:
So if you haven't realised our session with The Immortals has come to an end; we knew this was coming. We also knew that some of our main CW squad would need to go inactive mid-season.

Well, today is that day. I'd just like to let everyone know that OOTE will probably cut down in CWs drastically due to the following reasons:

- A good portion of our leadership is part of AW staff; and a lot of work is calling our attention currently.
- Players such as Huarck are now starting to get busy in RL
- We are starting to slack in training our member base, so we need to start focusing on them a bit more as it isn't all about winning a trophy.

So if you see us not cwing, its because of these reasons (and some underlying ones). We aren't trying to camp! We will be trying to work with other lower-tier clans such as Sanda as well to get our inexperienced some CWs in as well.

See you later this season

New Clans join the CW scene

This season has brought many new clans (and old ones) into participating in the CW scene, the following is a list and short description of them all:

Splendid

Though not widely known, Splendid has done some CWs and looks like they might do more depending on how active they are.

Intellects

Freshly split from Order of The Emperor, Intellects aim to build up their own way of doing things with similar views to Order of The Emperor. Here is a statement from their clan's front page:

Zitat:
Intellects was formed to provide a home for level headed individuals to enjoy the game in a friendly environment. We believe that mutual respect and the human qualities of our players are the first priority. We wish to focus on competitive play but fully understand that sometimes variety increases enjoyment and we are all different as individuals. Have a great day everyone.

Orca

Lead by the legendary Witch-Doctor, Orca has played very few CWs but has obviously shown they are a force to be reckoned with, winning in all of them with almost no experience versing other clans this season.

Illyria returns to activity, gains first place

During the first quarter of this season, Illyria was quite inactive. A lot of their squad wasn't quite active or ready to CW, on top of even being in the clan (like 4nic, who was in Cynical for the first part of the season). However, this quarter it is much different. Now that players like Acquiesce, Laochra, and 4nic have come back to activity they are absolutely DESTROYING the competition in the scene (arguably due to multiple reasons), having over an 100 Elo lead in first place.

Aristokrats go inactive

Later during the second quarter, Aristokrats got really inactive, eventually having most of their active members disband into various different clans such as Ship of Theseus and Peaky Blinders. Will they revive once more? Who knows. Maybe in the future when more players and a new generation is on atWar.

Peaky Blinders on way to revival

After losing it's active CW squad, Peaky Blinders solidified a merger with the members who left Aristokrats, those being Dominoz, opi, AlBoZzZ, and Eph (who wasn't from Aristokrats). Now that PB has a CW squad again, and already in Eighth place, will they still be a force to reckon with?

OOTE and Immortals merger dissolved, Immortals revived

At the start of the second quarter, the merger between Order of The Emperor and Immortals had dissolved; which they knew was coming, as they knew they were only temporarily doing this. Since leaving OOTE, The Immortals has really revived its self, gaining members such as Croat, who left Peaky Blinders, as well as Kaska. Immortals are currently in Fifth place, and hoping to get a trophy this season. Will they get it? Or will the Illyria vs Mortal Kombat rivalry for first take away their chances?

Hellenism and 5k? Wow!

Hellenism is widely knowing for being World 50k players, of which they are extremely good at. However, no one would have never guessed that they would be good at Europe+ 5k. A preset usually reserved for more skilled games or games with more players for CWs.

Hellenism was able to challenge Order of The Emperor with Mecoy leading their team (arguably one of the best when it comes to 5k games), and even took Mortal Kombat and Illyria (two of the best clans in the game) down. Will Hellenism keep playing in the scene and eventually become an active competitive clan like MK or Illyria? They definitely have the motivation and skills to do so.

Clan War Guidelines made more clear & Organized

Ever since the argument that was held in the Moderator Actions forum section, Clovis made it very clear that the Clan War guidelines / Honor Code were rules that moderators can delete CWs for. Since then, the thread for the CW Guidelines has had a facelift. With the help of Alois (who got approval from Clovis & Dave), the thread was reorganized to be better understood and made very clear on what can happen when any of these were broken.

Go check it out for yourself! https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=42892

Updates, Updates, Updates!

As of May 4th, 2020, the AW Development team (Dave & Clovis) implemented some things that the competitive community has longed for, those being:

Zitat:
● It is now possible to start clan wars with 2 players of each coalition (or less).
● Leaving on Turn 2 now counts as a loss to the clan that left.

Hopefully, in the future more updates like this can be made, it certainly brings a new face to atWar as a whole and in general gets players active.

Thanks to everyone who is participating and will participate. Without you, our community will not grow. Keep up the good work, and always remember it's just a game, HAVE FUN! I had to cut off this edition with ten sections because there was so much that happened already in the second quarter of this season, that goes to prove just how far we've come since Dave became the owner of this game. Keep it up!

If you would like to participate in making these articles, please contact Focused Alois. Help is always wanted.

All editing done by Alois
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 13:49
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 13:52

dont upvote bitches
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 13:52
Geschrieben von soft goth avery, 05.05.2020 at 13:51

Just wondering was sanda short cw run an irrelevant one not worth mentioning?

Sanda was mentioned last article. I have something special planned for the end of the season article.
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 13:53
Geschrieben von Froyer, 05.05.2020 at 13:52

dont upvote bitches

do it anyway thx
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 13:55
Geschrieben von soft goth avery, 05.05.2020 at 13:53

Geschrieben von Alois, 05.05.2020 at 13:52

Geschrieben von soft goth avery, 05.05.2020 at 13:51

Just wondering was sanda short cw run an irrelevant one not worth mentioning?

Sanda was mentioned last article. I have something special planned for the end of the season article.
ah ok can i have link to look at that one too lazy to find

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=44335
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 14:01
Always appreciative of anything positive ! Thank you and keep it up.
Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 14:36
Good stuff.
I pretty like these kind of reports about cw scene, really makes it all look and be for one level more serious, official and interesting
----

Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 15:48
 Crow
Does anyone know when this season ends?
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.05.2020 - 15:49
Geschrieben von Crow, 05.05.2020 at 15:48

Does anyone know when this season ends?

May 31st is last day for cws and duels
----
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 17:24
I have a question why not add win/lost ratio on seasonal cw ?
Isn't fair that players playing more than 200 cw and still doesn't get enough elo for being first even if they have the best win/lost ratio.
I think ratio win/lost should be part of seasonal cw elo, like elo.

It can be possible by adding the win/lost ratio with elo, by simple math;
exemple :
seasonal elo : 1500
win/lost ratio : 150-50=100
seasonal cw elo : 1500+100=1600
on negative win/lost ratio add 0

it's just an exemple it can be added with other way, im just proposing the simplest one...
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 18:55
Geschrieben von GustDNZ, 08.05.2020 at 17:24

Isn't fair that players playing more than 200 cw and still doesn't get enough elo for being first even if they have the best win/lost ratio.

exemple :

it's just an exemple it can be added with other way, im just proposing the simplest one...

if u do win loss ratio a clan with 25 wins and 2 losses would be able to to beat a clan with 180 wins and 130 losses
not fair for those who put in the time
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 21:18

exemple :

Win loss ratio is irrelevant. If a cln beats 100 noobs clns and thereby gets a better w/l ratio, then why would that warrant being ranked higher than a cln who mainly fought top-rated ones?
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 21:49
Geschrieben von gothboy, 08.05.2020 at 18:55

exemple :

if u do win loss ratio a clan with 25 wins and 2 losses would be able to to beat a clan with 180 wins and 130 losses
not fair for those who put in the time

it's for atemp that, the exemple i proposed isn't the best one, i just tryed to propose a way to add a fair seasonal cw by adding that ratio, you can do it with proportion or do a limite you have many way, just have to figure it out which is the best
like for your exemple you can add that ratio with differente way like :
-adding only wins games
-doing a proprotion of wins game and add them
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 21:56
Geschrieben von SuperiorCacaocow, 08.05.2020 at 21:18

exemple :

Win loss ratio is irrelevant. If a cln beats 100 noobs clns and thereby gets a better w/l ratio, then why would that warrant being ranked higher than a cln who mainly fought top-rated ones?

Why they arn't doing it right now, ? 100 win still good for elo ? doing it can be considered as farming
I just proposed a way i didn't say it's the best one, you can add it with differente way, i just said to make seasonal more fair you have to count the win/lost ratio
you have many way to add it
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 22:08
Geschrieben von GustDNZ, 08.05.2020 at 21:56

Geschrieben von SuperiorCacaocow, 08.05.2020 at 21:18

Why they arn't do it right 100 win still good for elo ? doing it can be considered as farming
I just proposed a way i didn't say it's the best one, you can add it with differente way, i just said to make seasonal more fair you have to count the win/lost ratio
you have many way to add it

wtf
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 23:58
Sp police would like to merge with Illyria
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Lade...
Lade...
12.05.2020 - 18:58
Update: mystics and epic clans/ mecoy clan and mk
have all united to destroy illyria
(but they struggle to do so)
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Lade...
Lade...
12.05.2020 - 19:00
 4nic
Geschrieben von Tribune Aquila, 08.05.2020 at 23:58

Sp police would like to merge with Illyria

Contacting the admins to Transfer every illyria member inside SP police
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Lade...
Lade...
13.05.2020 - 02:21
Very nicely, keep it up guys
----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter