Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
14.05.2020 - 16:41
That's guys, it is time to face reality i don't think i can handle my job as a leader of PB anymore specially with my new life engagements.. i am really sorry to announce this sad news, but unfortunately, we all know that every beginning has an end :/
Thank you for the moments and everything, you all were part of my life and i wont forget that ♥♥♥ and let's stay optimistic, i hope to one day see PB rise and shine again .. one day.. who knows

♥♥♥ So much loveee and peaacee, ty ♥♥♥

----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
Lade...
Lade...
14.05.2020 - 16:56
Farewell, bro . Hats off and huge respect to the Peaky Blinders.

See you on the battlefield one day!
Lade...
Lade...
14.05.2020 - 17:00
Goodbye grom

may your life be filled with blessings brotha
Lade...
Lade...
14.05.2020 - 17:05
Sad to see, PB had become such a regular in the cw scene. It's a real shame to see it end.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Lade...
Lade...
14.05.2020 - 17:09
----

Lade...
Lade...
14.05.2020 - 19:28
 Zoe
----
Lade...
Lade...
14.05.2020 - 20:59
PB will be down until I find a moment to rise it up again, including bringing you again back to the game, bastard.
It took me 40 days until I brought you back to the game last time and you can be sure I will bring you back again when we both catch a moment to rise it up.
And you can trust me, it will be a special rebirth of PB. That means its not 'the end', but 'the cya'

Our opinions were crossing in some areas, we are both pretty temper characters, but you can be sure I will get your little ass to PB again, together with myself. Good luck with real life things, see you in right moment at right place sometimes in future. Take care, bud
----

Lade...
Lade...
15.05.2020 - 07:02
 Crow
You and Peaky Blinders will forever be apart of atWar's history.
Thanks for the good memories. I still remember us ditching Kogi's clan to make Valkyria (which then became Peaky Blinders).

Hope you and the clan return again someday
----
Lade...
Lade...
15.05.2020 - 07:35
 Alex
We will be waiting for the sequel, the return of the king
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Lade...
Lade...
15.05.2020 - 08:06
Grom te ubio.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Lade...
Lade...
15.05.2020 - 09:30
More souls for the master..
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Lade...
Lade...
15.05.2020 - 14:13
 temp
F
----

Lade...
Lade...
15.05.2020 - 17:06
Long live valkyria
----
Lade...
Lade...
17.05.2020 - 09:52
Farewell & God bless you
----
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Lade...
Lade...
17.05.2020 - 11:54
Had great memories in pb and we won many trophies bla .. gromsky , Cro , Hrcak , pavle even lil ouch all good people and others ofc .. RIP
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter