Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
18.06.2020 - 17:24
So, has anyone here actually tried inviting new players?

>https://atwar-game.com/?ref=70012

If I give anyone that invitation link - waaaa I have to register? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*Half of them give up at this point*

>https://atwar-game.com/guest/?p=70012

If you give anyone that link - WHAT DO U MEAN I HAVE TO CLICK ANOTHER LINK TO JOIN YOUR GAME, HELLO? ,HEY?
*new player is busy talking to himself in an empty game*
Lade...
Lade...
18.06.2020 - 21:22
There should be decoy accounts administered by the supporters and mods to play games for those new players and help them start games and such
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Lade...
Lade...
16.07.2020 - 12:49
I got my 10-yr-old cousin and my 8-yr-old brother to play. They might not be good, but it didn't take too long to get them into a match.

If someone is so incompetent that a couple of grade schoolers have an easier time playing a game than them, they don't deserve to play. I don't want to ever play a match against someone that..... daft.

"Oh no I have to create an account" and "oh no I have to click on a line of text" are not points towards a game's problems, they are points towards the fact that the people you invited are apparently, and I don't want to be too harsh but my lord, braindead. Or you just suck at telling them what's going on, which I find likely as communication is hard even for those who can actually spell and use halfway decent grammar.

Yes, atWar might be a little dated -- it's not really easy to port it to a new, nicer format -- but that's fine. If anyone wanted a nicer, better running atWar, I bet we could start a fundraiser and pay Dave to get something nicer.(I say as I haven't bothered to get premium. I'm a jerk, it's true)

Don't complain to a game community about your friend's lack of ability to type their email into a box. Even if they're playing on mobile(is that possible?). I can do that on a flip phone. I do it all the time. Confront them about their laziness instead.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter