Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken

Abstimmung

Are you for or against vaccine mandates?

For
Against

Totale Stimmen: 46
31.10.2021 - 12:00
 Zoe
My opinion: I am a leftist but I am strongly against the idea of vaccine mandates. It's retarded and makes vaccines even more political. Yes people are dying because of being unvaccinated and it's unfortunate but I really don't give a shit anymore. People had more than 6 months to make up their mind on vaccines. If they die, it's on them. Why should I give a fuck if the unvaccinated are killing unvaccinated people? They had more than enough time to get a vaccine.

Plus It's none of my business either because I'm fully vaccinated and it doesn't bother or hurt me. The only thing that hurts me as a vaccinated person is having these massive fucking protests with thousands of (unvaccinated btw) people creating more misery and chaos in the streets. Whoever had this vaccine mandate idea should go sniff unleasheds armpits.
----
Lade...
Lade...
31.10.2021 - 12:31
Geschrieben von Zoe, 31.10.2021 at 12:00

My opinion: I am a leftist but I am strongly against the idea of vaccine mandates. It's retarded and makes vaccines even more political. Yes people are dying because of being unvaccinated and it's unfortunate but I really don't give a shit anymore. People had more than 6 months to make up their mind on vaccines. If they die, it's on them. Why should I give a fuck if the unvaccinated are killing unvaccinated people? They had more than enough time to get a vaccine.

Plus It's none of my business either because I'm fully vaccinated and it doesn't bother or hurt me. The only thing that hurts me as a vaccinated person is having these massive fucking protests with thousands of (unvaccinated btw) people creating more misery and chaos in the streets. Whoever had this vaccine mandate idea should go sniff unleasheds armpits.

One of the main reason countries want to force people to vaccinate yourself is to not have full hospitals, so yeah I think it's a good idea, even if now a lot of people are vaccinated and I don't think we'll see full hospitals like in 2020.
----
Lade...
Lade...
31.10.2021 - 13:29
Some countries are encouraging people to get a vaccine not all are forcing you to get it.

Which countries are, legally, forcing you to get a jab?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Lade...
Lade...
31.10.2021 - 14:04
Weird, I'm usually more on the Political Right yet I support it.

I support vaccine mandates for the same reason I think Mask Mandates were necessary. Sure, you getting sick is your problem, but how about the other people you're infecting? It's merely an issue of public safety. Likewise, I think the same about the vaccine. Not only is it endangering yourself, but those around you as well, such as old people. Not only that, but it makes it harder to achieve herd immunity. These things combined make the pandemic longer. For a vaccine that is provided for free, and is completely safe.

Also, Zoella, you claim vaccine mandates make it "political", but no it doesn't. People make it political. People Politicized wearing Masks, despite it being as simple as wearing a god damn face mask. The quicker we get people vaccinated, the quicker this pandemic and virus will end.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Lade...
Lade...
31.10.2021 - 14:12
Mandate them for the safety of others
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Lade...
Lade...
02.11.2021 - 21:18
Goverments need to ask themselfs why people arent trusting them with vaccine mandates.
Lade...
Lade...
06.11.2021 - 14:16
MUMMY TOLD ME TO TAKE MY MEDICINE I SAID NO! THEN SHE YELLED AT ME WTF MY EVIL MUMMY IS MAKING ME DEPRESSED ):
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Lade...
Lade...
07.11.2021 - 16:58
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Anti vaccine mandate. I'm for mask and social distancing mandates though.
Lade...
Lade...
07.11.2021 - 20:30
Geschrieben von Witch-Doctor, 07.11.2021 at 16:58

wtf bro
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Lade...
Lade...
07.11.2021 - 22:03
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Geschrieben von Tribune Aquila, 07.11.2021 at 20:30

Geschrieben von Witch-Doctor, 07.11.2021 at 16:58

wtf bro

What do you mean wtf. It's pretty logical to me.
Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2021 - 13:02
Geschrieben von Brsjak, 02.11.2021 at 21:18

Goverments need to ask themselfs why people arent trusting them with vaccine mandates.

Because people is capable of independently realizing what's the best scientifical and logical decision and/or action to make based on empirical and theoretical knowledge available to them in public databases filled with the newest advancements made in any scientific field. Yes, the usual we see with any every day event.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2021 - 14:00
Geschrieben von RaulPB, 10.11.2021 at 13:02

Geschrieben von Brsjak, 02.11.2021 at 21:18

Because people is capable of independently realizing what's the best scientifical and logical decision and/or action to make based on empirical and theoretical knowledge available to them in public databases filled with the newest advancements made in any scientific field. Yes, the usual we see with any every day event.

Yes, people never carry a hidden agenda, once the whole crisis finishes the goverment will just give up the extra power it got in the pandemic because they are such a good bunch of people.
Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2021 - 17:01
I am more politically on the right i think and still i am for all vaccines to be mandatory because compared to the diseases the risk from a vaccine is almost non-existent.
The problem is not that if you don't get vaccinated you might die , that is your choice , but the bigger problem is that you pose a risk for other people that like for example truly can not get vaccinated because real medical reasons and the more a pathogen spreads throughout a population the more chance it has to mutate and become deadlier or worse make those vaccines less effective.
Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2021 - 17:47
 Sid (Admin)
I was for a vaccine mandate, but after seeing some of the science come out, i'm not sure if that's the best idea anymore. None of the vaccines work very well after even just 6 months. And a large amount of Americans are skeptical as it is. I don't see the point in making a vaccine mandatory when it only mildly reduces the spread, doesn't last long term, isn't as effective as antibodies, and is controversial as it is. Most places don't take COVID seriously anymore anyways and I don't wear a mask anywhere except for my job or hospitals. Let's stop pretending that we're all taking this as seriously as Democrats want us to.

The people concerned for their health from the virus should get it, but now i think they should retract the vaccine order. I also don't believe we should be shitting on Biden for it either as he's just doing what the CDC is recommending and what he thinks will help people.
Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2021 - 18:32
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Geschrieben von Sid, 10.11.2021 at 17:47

isn't as effective as antibodies

Lets not forget what needs to happen to get antibodies in the first place...
Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2021 - 18:56
 Sid (Admin)
Geschrieben von Witch-Doctor, 10.11.2021 at 18:32

Geschrieben von Sid, 10.11.2021 at 17:47

isn't as effective as antibodies

Lets not forget what needs to happen to get antibodies in the first place...

Most people are asymptomatic to COVID, and at this point we need to stop caring about people that don't care about themselves. The more we push for people to get a vaccine, the more they will push back against it. They won't get it no matter what so why bother trying, just let em be, they are doing minimally more damage than the rest of us.
Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2021 - 19:17
 Dave (Admin)
I'm pro-vaccine, but anti-vaccine mandates.

My original plan was to get the vaccine at some point, but I was in no hurry. I figured I'd get it whenever I wanted to travel again.

Then the powers-that-be started forcing vaccines more and more, and I started resisting the idea. I refuse to allow the government to force me to be injected with anything.

At that point I was in the situation where, on the one hand I was willing to get the vaccine, but on the other, if I actually did it then I'm basically giving in to the governments demand. I refuse to do that. The more they push, the more I will resist.

If the vaccine is so good, why do they have to force me to get it? I'm a rational person, I can decide for myself, thank you very much.

Also just because I'm unvaccinated, I'm not a threat to anybody. This is a major logical error that needs to be corrected. Vaccines are about protecting YOURSELF, they do nothing to protect anyone else. Fully vaccinated people can spread Covid just as easily as anyone else. Studies have shown this already, but politicians ignore it.... they only say "follow the science" when the science leads where they want it to.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Lade...
Lade...
10.11.2021 - 19:35
 Sid (Admin)
Geschrieben von Dave, 10.11.2021 at 19:17

My original plan was to get the vaccine at some point, but I was in no hurry. I figured I'd get it whenever I wanted to travel again.

Then the powers-that-be started forcing vaccines more and more, and I started resisting the idea. I refuse to allow the government to force me to be injected with anything.

At that point I was in the situation where, on the one hand I was willing to get the vaccine, but on the other, if I actually did it then I'm basically giving in to the governments demand. I refuse to do that. The more they push, the more I will resist.

If the vaccine is so good, why do they have to force me to get it? I'm a rational person, I can decide for myself, thank you very much.

Also just because I'm unvaccinated, I'm not a threat to anybody. This is a major logical error that needs to be corrected. Vaccines are about protecting YOURSELF, they do nothing to protect anyone else. Fully vaccinated people can spread Covid just as easily as anyone else. Studies have shown this already, but politicians ignore it.... they only say "follow the science" when the science leads where they want it to.

I'm more of a threat than you, you have antibodies and my vaccines were 6 months ago. But i'm allowed to go to any concert/performance and you can't
Lade...
Lade...
11.11.2021 - 02:58
Geschrieben von Sid, 10.11.2021 at 19:35

I'm more of a threat than you, you have antibodies and my vaccines were 6 months ago. But i'm allowed to go to any concert/performance and you can't

Sid I genuinely want to know your opinion on 3 topics if you have the time:

1) Based on history (WMD in Iraq, war in Vietnam, Japanese internment camps during WW2 etc.), is it plausible that the media, health officials and government are not truthful when talking about COVID?
2) All COVID response leaders- Fauci, Biden, Walensky- admit that you can get COVID even after the jab. So what is the logic of mandating everyone to vaccinate themselves to "save grandma", if "grandma" is not protected from our vaccination?
3) Based on this American Institute for Economic Research article, young adults are 0.0125% likely to die from COVID. My question to you is why do you think governments are enforcing vaccine mandates on young adults if you have a 99.875% survival rate from it? Source: https://www.aier.org/article/is-covid-a-high-risk-to-young-adults/

I know we both do not agree on this topic, but I want to know how your mind processes our response to this pandemic.
----
Miatsum Միացում Azerbaijan will be defeated
Lade...
Lade...
12.11.2021 - 03:08
 brianwl (Admin)

Couldn't have said it better... would get vaccinated if only my doctor... as opposed to political Powers, kept my health records.
----

Lade...
Lade...
12.11.2021 - 06:31
Too much disinformation about the vaccines has been spread trough social media. It should be mandated because too many wont take it otherwise, even if it makes people feel they lose some of their rights, this is the best way to prevent future massive outbreaks. I don't see the remaining 10% or so of people that refuse the vaccination taking it anytime soon, their echo chambers forbid it, unless they are sufficiently pressured by the government to do so.
Lade...
Lade...
12.11.2021 - 07:34
Geschrieben von The_Empirezz, 12.11.2021 at 06:31

this is the best way to prevent future massive outbreaks.

But they don't prevent future COVID outbreaks. You get COVID even with the vaccine, and you spread COVID with the vaccine. So why is it so important for you that people like me get the shot, since your vaccinated friends can spread it as well?

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59077036
----
Lade...
Lade...
12.11.2021 - 08:40
Geschrieben von KarabaghARMENIA, 12.11.2021 at 07:34

But they don't prevent future COVID outbreaks. You get COVID even with the vaccine, and you spread COVID with the vaccine. So why is it so important for you that people like me get the shot, since your vaccinated friends can spread it as well?

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59077036

The vaccine has several effects, for starters it mitigates covid outbreaks, even if the vaccine in question decreases in efficiency over time. You should read your source better, as even your source implies that this is the case. In fact your source even calls people into action to take the vaccine.

Aside from significantly decreasing the chance of transmissing the disease to others, the vaccine ensures you don't need to be hospitalised or die from the virus. Before the vaccine, hospitals were flooded with patients and often overcapacity, the vaccine has stabilised the amount of people that get hospitalised. Yet relatively the unvaccinated take up a disproportionate amount of time and money which could have been prevented had they been vaccinated.

Hypothetically with everyone vaccinated we could prevent future variants on covid from developing, its people who refuse to get vaccinated that force the rest, responsible people, into lockdowns and prolongue the pandemic.

Don't blindly listen to politicians, trust in the people who know what they're talking about such as doctors and people who studied the virus. Hope this helps

Sources: Aside from your own link..
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7709178/
https://www.rivm.nl/en/covid-19-vaccination/vaccines/efficacy-and-protection
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/vaccines-need-not-completely-stop-covid-transmission-to-curb-the-pandemic1/
Lade...
Lade...
12.11.2021 - 11:27
Geschrieben von The_Empirezz, 12.11.2021 at 08:40

The vaccine has several effects, for starters it mitigates covid outbreaks, even if the vaccine in question decreases in efficiency over time. You should read your source better, as even your source implies that this is the case. In fact your source even calls people into action to take the vaccine.

Aside from significantly decreasing the chance of transmissing the disease to others, the vaccine ensures you don't need to be hospitalised or die from the virus. Before the vaccine, hospitals were flooded with patients and often overcapacity, the vaccine has stabilised the amount of people that get hospitalised. Yet relatively the unvaccinated take up a disproportionate amount of time and money which could have been prevented had they been vaccinated.

Hypothetically with everyone vaccinated we could prevent future variants on covid from developing, its people who refuse to get vaccinated that force the rest, responsible people, into lockdowns and prolongue the pandemic.

Don't blindly listen to politicians, trust in the people who know what they're talking about such as doctors and people who studied the virus. Hope this helps

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/vaccines-need-not-completely-stop-covid-transmission-to-curb-the-pandemic1/

Thanks for the reply!

I am certain that I will be unable to convince you of my perspective, and it is unlikely that you will convince me. We are both afraid, but for different reasons. You are afraid of COVID. I am afraid that we are not told the full truth about COVID, because for the past 2 years the goalposts have been moved far too often. First they said masks were ineffective- then they said they are mandatory. They stated that the virus came from bats, only for us to find out they lied and it came from a gamer-function research lab. Then they said vaccines were 95% effective from stopping the spread of COVID- now they say that they are only 75% effective from getting seriously ill. Vaccine mandates, COVID passports and booster shots were all labeled conspiracy theories 7 months ago, and yet here we are today.

I would like to address a couple of points, because I do not believe this issue is as black and white as your argument suggests:

"Aside from significantly decreasing the chance of (transmitting) the disease to others"- this statement has been proven false, as we now have many countries that have a 99% vaccination rate of adults, such as Ireland. However, Ireland is currently in a huge uptick in COVID cases despite a 99.7% vaccination rate. https://prnt.sc/1zb19xy <= this is a Google search of Irish COVID cases and here is an article addressing the issue=> https://spectator.org/irish-quandary-who-to-blame-when-everyones-vaxxed/

" (...) the vaccine ensures you don't need to be hospitalized or die from the virus"- so far this point seems to be valid if you do not look at the side effects from the vaccine. Adults and children have developed severe side effects such as myocarditis, thrombosis and even encephalitis. The problem, as mRNA inventor Robert Malone states, governments and pharma companies are not addressing these concerns- worse, they are censoring them. Here is Dr. Michael Palmer explaining how the mRNA vaccine functions and why it causes concerning side effects: (start @ 4:17) https://rumble.com/vlw1il-dr.-michael-palmer-catherine-austin-fitts-interview-understanding-medical-a.html

"(...) the unvaccinated take up a disproportionate amount of time and money which could have been prevented had they been vaccinated."- this argument is based upon the assumption that the unvaccinated are clogging up the hospitals in the first place. We both are young adults- it is a fact that young adults are 0.0125% likely to get hospitalized from COVID. (source: https://www.aier.org/article/is-covid-a-high-risk-to-young-adults/ ). If you watched the mainstream media, you would assume that COVID affects everyone proportionally. That is not the case. Almost all of the severe cases come from immunocompromised patients, and 90% of them are aged 65+. However, your argument did not mandate vaccines for the elderly and immunocompromised; but also mandates vaccination for young adults that are 99.875% likely not to get hospitalized or die from COVID!

On this day, November 12th, 2021, I want to make a prediction about you The Empirezz. I predict that in the next 6 months you too will be considered "unvaccinated", unless you get the COVID booster shot. How many booster shots did you get for polio? How many for smallpox? Where is the limit to the amount of booster shots you are willing to take?
----
Lade...
Lade...
13.11.2021 - 11:27
Geschrieben von KarabaghARMENIA, 12.11.2021 at 11:27

Thanks for the reply!

I am certain that I will be unable to convince you of my perspective, and it is unlikely that you will convince me. We are both afraid, but for different reasons. You are afraid of COVID. I am afraid that we are not told the full truth about COVID, because for the past 2 years the goalposts have been moved far too often. First they said masks were ineffective- then they said they are mandatory. They stated that the virus came from bats, only for us to find out they lied and it came from a gamer-function research lab. Then they said vaccines were 95% effective from stopping the spread of COVID- now they say that they are only 75% effective from getting seriously ill. Vaccine mandates, COVID passports and booster shots were all labeled conspiracy theories 7 months ago, and yet here we are today.

I would like to address a couple of points, because I do not believe this issue is as black and white as your argument suggests:

"Aside from significantly decreasing the chance of (transmitting) the disease to others"- this statement has been proven false, as we now have many countries that have a 99% vaccination rate of adults, such as Ireland. However, Ireland is currently in a huge uptick in COVID cases despite a 99.7% vaccination rate. https://prnt.sc/1zb19xy <= this is a Google search of Irish COVID cases and here is an article addressing the issue=> https://spectator.org/irish-quandary-who-to-blame-when-everyones-vaxxed/

" (...) the vaccine ensures you don't need to be hospitalized or die from the virus"- so far this point seems to be valid if you do not look at the side effects from the vaccine. Adults and children have developed severe side effects such as myocarditis, thrombosis and even encephalitis. The problem, as mRNA inventor Robert Malone states, governments and pharma companies are not addressing these concerns- worse, they are censoring them. Here is Dr. Michael Palmer explaining how the mRNA vaccine functions and why it causes concerning side effects: (start @ 4:17) https://rumble.com/vlw1il-dr.-michael-palmer-catherine-austin-fitts-interview-understanding-medical-a.html

"(...) the unvaccinated take up a disproportionate amount of time and money which could have been prevented had they been vaccinated."- this argument is based upon the assumption that the unvaccinated are clogging up the hospitals in the first place. We both are young adults- it is a fact that young adults are 0.0125% likely to get hospitalized from COVID. (source: https://www.aier.org/article/is-covid-a-high-risk-to-young-adults/ ). If you watched the mainstream media, you would assume that COVID affects everyone proportionally. That is not the case. Almost all of the severe cases come from immunocompromised patients, and 90% of them are aged 65+. However, your argument did not mandate vaccines for the elderly and immunocompromised; but also mandates vaccination for young adults that are 99.875% likely not to get hospitalized or die from COVID!

On this day, November 12th, 2021, I want to make a prediction about you The Empirezz. I predict that in the next 6 months you too will be considered "unvaccinated", unless you get the COVID booster shot. How many booster shots did you get for polio? How many for smallpox? Where is the limit to the amount of booster shots you are willing to take?

The inability to grasp the importance of vaccination is the reason why the mandate is necessary. I agree about the moving goalposts being a mistake, this is certainly a cause of frustration and confusion for many people. However the WHO and other important institutes have been consistent about the information relating to masks. Especially now, research has shown that masks are a way of protecting yourself and others from the virus.

The virus swept in like a storm, ofcourse not all information was out right at the start. As time progressed and most priorities shifted towards resisting the pandemic and mitigating its effects we have found many ways to combat the virus. Most effective of which being vaccinations, a factually proven way of decreasing deaths, hospitalisations and infections. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.html#:~:text=Vaccines%20continue%20to%20reduce%20a,death%2C%20including%20against%20this%20variant.

You mention the chance of these diseases when taking the vaccine, yet I believe this is dishonest reporting of facts when comparing it to covid19. If you have looked up the number of people suffering from these, you know very well that unless you are a pregnant woman with a weak immune system, you shouldn't have to worry. In any case I have found reliable data so you can compare the effects of covid19 and to the AstraZeneca vaccine, the vaccine that is the most controversial:

Out of 10 million AstraZeneca recipients, the researchers estimate an extra 107 cases of thrombocytopenia (very low platelets, which on rare occasions can be fatal), 66 extra cases of venous thromboembolism (blood clot in the veins) and seven extra cases of CVST (a type of clot affecting the brain).
With all three conditions, the risks posed by Covid were much greater: out of 10 million people with the virus, there'd be 934 extra cases of thrombocytopenia, 12,614 extra cases of venous thromboembolism and 20 extra cases of CVST.
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-what-are-the-safety-risks-of-the-pfizer-vaccine

It is important to vaccinate even as a young adult, not only is this the morally right thing to do in order to preserve the lives of the elderly and less able in society. It is also smart for your own wellbeing as the long term effects of covid19 are still unknown, though there are signs that they are quite serious and can go undetected.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351
https://fortune.com/2021/02/12/europe-grapples-with-competing-strategies-zero-covid-or-just-brace-for-a-big-wave-of-infection/

I'd like to ask you the honest question if you think society was better of prior to the polio vaccine. How many more deaths need to fall until you are in favour of a mandatory covid19 vaccine? Considering the minimal side effects relating to the covid19 vaccine (mild pain in the arm, possibly fever depending on the vaccine), why don't you just take it. It is quite frustrating to me and many others that we still have to wait for everything to reopen because of people refusing to take the vaccine.
Lade...
Lade...
13.11.2021 - 12:20

Thanks for the reply!

What a well thought and well presented piece. Exactly my thoughts. Bravo
----
Lade...
Lade...
14.11.2021 - 03:55
 brianwl (Admin)

Too much disinformation about the vaccines has been spread trough social media. It should be mandated because too many wont take it otherwise, even if it makes people feel they lose some of their rights, this is the best way to prevent future massive outbreaks. I don't see the remaining 10% or so of people that refuse the vaccination taking it anytime soon, their echo chambers forbid it, unless they are sufficiently pressured by the government to do so.

Again, fine if it's a medical mandate. But the mandate isn't coming from health professionals .... it's coming from government and so our medical info is now in the public domain. Vaccinations are fine when the right authority is doing it...
----

Lade...
Lade...
14.11.2021 - 05:17
 brianwl (Admin)

Thanks for the reply!

Well said .. btw, do you have a mainstream source (i.e. major American or British news network or any .gov) for your point on COVID originally coming from bats but now research lab... I'd look it up myself but have severe time restraints ATM.
----

Lade...
Lade...
14.11.2021 - 06:57
Every opinion looks neatly backed up.
I wonder how many med experts have been giving their opinions on regards to a pandemic issue
So much stimulation of real life https://plagueinc.fandom.com/wiki/Fake_News
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter