Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
11.11.2021 - 04:35
 Mobster (Mod)
AtWar limits you to be online in maximum 4 tabs, and this is a big pain in the ass for map makers. People like DireWarlord or Roma Invicta can agree so much with me on this.

Let me explain it this way; when I want to test a map I made, I have to find it in the "Maps" tab first, then create the game in the lobby, then launch the game. This makes 3 sessions already because the game thinks I still didn't close the other 2. And if I have the 4th tab in the map editor, I'm always at the risk of reloading the game and wasting 5 minutes for that. This means, every time I want to test a map, I'm gonna lose another 5 minutes! This is so much time!

Map making is painful enough already and this just makes it REALLY painful. I'm sure this has been a problem for non-map-makers too. So I was thinking Dave could change the maximum session limit to 10 or something. Please do it Dave!
Lade...
Lade...
11.11.2021 - 05:01
 Dave (Admin)
Geschrieben von Mobster, 11.11.2021 at 04:35

AtWar limits you to be online in maximum 4 tabs, and this is a big pain in the ass for map makers. People like DireWarlord or Roma Invicta can agree so much with me on this.

Let me explain it this way; when I want to test a map I made, I have to find it in the "Maps" tab first, then create the game in the lobby, then launch the game. This makes 3 sessions already because the game thinks I still didn't close the other 2. And if I have the 4th tab in the map editor, I'm always at the risk of reloading the game and wasting 5 minutes for that. This means, every time I want to test a map, I'm gonna lose another 5 minutes! This is so much time!

Map making is painful enough already and this just makes it REALLY painful. I'm sure this has been a problem for non-map-makers too. So I was thinking Dave could change the maximum session limit to 10 or something. Please do it Dave!

Aye, it annoys me too. I'll try to fix it
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Lade...
Lade...
18.12.2021 - 00:31
 Dave (Admin)

Done. I upped the maximum sessions to 10.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Lade...
Lade...
18.12.2021 - 04:01
Geschrieben von Dave, 18.12.2021 at 00:31

Done. I upped the maximum sessions to 10.

10 hot
----
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter