Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
27.12.2021 - 01:40
I mentioned in my earlier proposals that we should be able to post on someone else's profile, but I lazily never proposed how, exactly, it should be implemented. I would like to bring this idea to the spotlight once again because I think 2022 might be the best time to see it implemented, given that 2022 will be atwar's best year on record.

In the player user interface (UI), there are 5 primary tabs. One of them is "Profile." In profile, there are 8 more tabs. One of them is "Dashboard." This is where I think the proposal should be implemented. Adding a 9th tab would look overcrowded and adding a 6th primary tab would be strange. When looking at other players, it should simply be added under "Info" when you click on their profile.

So, how do we modify the dashboard? This is what I propose:

I made this all in MS paint, so this is definitely far from perfect (shades & colors are all off). But I hope you all get the general idea. Something like this should be implemented in the dashboard. Certain words like the n-word, the b-word, and the f-word can be censored so that new folks aren't offended. And there are obviously more safety measures that can be put in place here, like restricting profile posts on new players. Furthermore, character limits should be added and also the name of each poster.

The benefits of having profile posts are monumental. This would be add so much glue to our community, it would allow for more communication, more camaraderie, and more connection to one another. More communication = stronger community. More people will stay, more people will have fun. This will have a quantitatively positive impact on atwar's development. If there is a box added, perhaps below "News" in the main lobby, that displays "Recent profile posts" among all players, then the increased burden on moderators won't be difficult whatsoever. Beyond that, the cost comes down to opportunity cost based on which proposals should have priority.

I would hate for atwar's website and interface to become confusing mess of tabs everywhere, but we are far from that point. The solution to a better game is not always to add more features and detail to everything, but in the long-run there are definitely solutions that can be made to simplify the interface and whatnot. But for now I think something like this would be so fantastic and much needed
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Lade...
Lade...
27.12.2021 - 01:46
Yes. These threads can also be low-monitor zone for toxicity and banters so everyone is happy.
----

Lade...
Lade...
28.12.2021 - 17:56
Good idea
Lade...
Lade...
20.02.2023 - 09:08

I think adding new "Timeline" tab would work aswell.
----

Lade...
Lade...
20.02.2023 - 13:25
No, more stuff to moderate. This isn't Fb or twitter. It's a 4chan board with a game embedded.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter