Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
23.09.2022 - 12:16
Hey after playing atwar all these years i always noticed that where all our units are listed with the numbers of the different units like air transport and subs which for example in a casual game im in right now i know exactly i just have 2 air transports but why is it showing 7 and im paying the upkeep for 7 air transports but only got 2... and no i didnt even built 7 and lost 5 or somthing like that its a new game round 5-6 or so and it is always wrong in every game i ever checked ... i even searched the forum and found nothing about anyone else having this problem .. hope somebody can answer me
Lade...
Lade...
24.09.2022 - 12:28
 Mobster (Mod)
I guess that happens when you reload in a quick game too. Idk what causes that bug... But regardless of what you see, you pay the upkeep of what you have at the beginning of a turn, not at the end.

For example, you have 6 infantries, you build 2 more, then lose 3 in a battle.
At the beginning of the next turn, you'll pay the upkeep of 5 infantries.
There's no bug with this one, the bug exists only in the finances menu...
Lade...
Lade...
24.09.2022 - 22:29
 brianwl (Admin)
Geschrieben von Badshah, 23.09.2022 at 12:16

Hey after playing atwar all these years i always noticed that where all our units are listed with the numbers of the different units like air transport and subs which for example in a casual game im in right now i know exactly i just have 2 air transports but why is it showing 7 and im paying the upkeep for 7 air transports but only got 2... and no i didnt even built 7 and lost 5 or somthing like that its a new game round 5-6 or so and it is always wrong in every game i ever checked ... i even searched the forum and found nothing about anyone else having this problem .. hope somebody can answer me

This is a persistent bug that seems like an easy fix, but it has eluded both the original developer (Amok) as well as Dave. Just know in casual games, the count is accurate at the start of the turn, and remains accurate 'under the hood' when the calculations are made. What is incorrect is the display... you will notice, particularly with transports, that when you move them, that is when their count goes up.. the bug counts the original position, and then when you move it somewhere, it SOMETIMES counts it as a new unit. So by the end of your turn, a single transport can be counted a few times, leading to high counts for those units. But you will see that despite the 'display' (which can often give high numbers, and result in your income dipping into negative numbers) the actual calculations at the start of the new turn are accurate. ♥
----

Lade...
Lade...
25.09.2022 - 12:40
Alright thank you for your quick answers .. as long as its only on display and i pay what i got, i guess its fine
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter