Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
22.01.2023 - 03:25
I consider myself to be one of the best players at this game yet I'm recently getting frustrated not being able to counter players who either use Imp or PD and just auto produce infantry and rush me with stacks of 80-100 every turn. I cant combat that especially that my fav strat is SM
Lade...
Lade...
22.01.2023 - 03:53
What settings do you normally play and encounter this? PD and IMP are efficient and strong but SM is a lot more maneuverable so you can
attack your opponent on more places than he can defend unless he buys ATs or NTs. Also SM is only good with rich countries like USA or low cost countries like Ukraine.
Lade...
Lade...
22.01.2023 - 04:42
Hi Ghostface thank you for your reply.
I play Sky Menace most of the time
What is ATs and Nts
I agree bombers are quick and maneuverable but they are no match if your opponent is building 100 inf per turn and you're only able to produce 30 bombers
Lade...
Lade...
22.01.2023 - 04:45
 Sid (Admin)
Geschrieben von Elite Forces, 22.01.2023 at 04:42

What is ATs and Nts
I agree bombers are quick and maneuverable but they are no match if your opponent is building 100 inf per turn and you're only able to produce 30 bombers

That's the weakness with sky menace, it's not good against big stacks. I usually just go around them when they make big stacks like that. AT = Air Trans, NT = Naval Trans.

The only way you'll counter someone spamming infantry is to spam units yourself. There is no good counter in world games.
Lade...
Lade...
22.01.2023 - 05:44
Thank you SID
Is there an advantage for other units tackling spams of inf? I normally use bombers against inf, should i use helicopters or tanks instead?
I try getting aroung those stacks but the problem is that the opponent keeps spaming infs
Lade...
Lade...
22.01.2023 - 05:45
Geschrieben von Sid, 22.01.2023 at 04:45

What is ATs and Nts

That's the weakness with sky menace, it's not good against big stacks. I usually just go around them when they make big stacks like that. AT = Air Trans, NT = Naval Trans.

The only way you'll counter someone spamming infantry is to spam units yourself. There is no good counter in world games.

Thank you SID
Is there an advantage for other units tackling spams of inf? I normally use bombers against inf, should i use helicopters or tanks instead?
I try getting aroung those stacks but the problem is that the opponent keeps spaming infs
Lade...
Lade...
22.01.2023 - 08:32
Geschrieben von Elite Forces, 22.01.2023 at 05:45

Geschrieben von Sid, 22.01.2023 at 04:45

What is ATs and Nts

Thank you SID

to understand what is better to use maybe this simulator can help you

https://it.atwar-game.com/sim/
Lade...
Lade...
23.01.2023 - 04:48
 brianwl (Admin)
Geschrieben von Elite Forces, 22.01.2023 at 03:25

I consider myself to be one of the best players at this game yet I'm recently getting frustrated not being able to counter players who either use Imp or PD and just auto produce infantry and rush me with stacks of 80-100 every turn. I cant combat that especially that my fav strat is SM

Just to add to this, first turn, try to figure out who might be imp/PD. (Take 20 seconds or so to read the battle reports of all opponents first turn.)

If possible, help kill these players first, because they are vulnerable to SM more in early game before they get their economies going. Once they have a strong economy, there is little you can do to overcome a skilled inf spammer as SM, other than click your surrender button.
----

Lade...
Lade...
23.01.2023 - 07:49
Go MOS. Good defense with an even stronger attack. PD doesn't get defense bonus against marines.
----
Lade...
Lade...
23.01.2023 - 13:21
 Sid (Admin)
Geschrieben von PleaseMe, 23.01.2023 at 07:49

Go MOS. Good defense with an even stronger attack. PD doesn't get defense bonus against marines.

MOS is good against anyone who isn't too experienced with it. Most good world players can't be killed with MoS alone. You kinda have to play it like a weaker PD with a few marines sprinkled in for any decent effect.
Lade...
Lade...
24.01.2023 - 10:37
I see where is the problem.

Geschrieben von Elite Forces, 22.01.2023 at 03:25

I consider myself to be one of the best players.
Lade...
Lade...
17.11.2023 - 18:26
My thought would be to play inf against them. Use their same strategy so they have to attack with defensive units and you're defending with defensive which should put you at an advantage. Then utilize your maneuverability to take cities behind them.
Lade...
Lade...
18.11.2023 - 21:55
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter