Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
05.06.2023 - 05:27
At the moment I do not have a computer. Not anymore at least, and making a map on a phone is just downright painful, which I'm sure it still is on PC, but an idea that I like, and haven't seen, is a thorough and detailed Gears of War map! Whether it be the Pendulum Wars or the War against the Locusts! If it was made, I'd love to see Centaurs and Ravens being added, different types of vehicles like the rigs in Gears of War 2, with grindlifts being able to access the hollows(idk how you'd implement it). The CoG and possibly UIR remnants would have numerous types of transportation and support units, while the Locusts mainly use assault "vehicles"(that being Brumaks and what not), while using Sink holes as large transportation options that can travel massive distances! I have NO idea how any of this would balance or work, I just know it would be pretty cool, at least in my opinion, there is a Gears of War map of Sera, one with borders and another just of Sera itself so idk how it would work, but I thought it would be cool. A scenario could be the Pendulum Wars with four main factions(Lambent, Locusts, UIR, COG). The Lambent could be either one massive nation, or be broken up into sectors while the locusts could follow the same route, but instead of sectors they're broken up into generals(or dont include either in the scenario), and the COG and UIR could be broken up into their appropriate nations for players to command. Just thought it was a cool idea! One I could probably never make but, just wanted to share it!
Lade...
Lade...
22.12.2023 - 16:03
Bro, i could map and create the units you are asking for but i'd need to have the map, unit images, unit prices and stats. If you are still interested DM me.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter