Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
09.06.2023 - 23:37
I'm getting pretty irritated, not sure if it's a setting, or I just have shitty luck. But when I'm playing games, I NEVER get rare units. Ever. Played a Tamriel game four times, opponents got dragons and I never got one. Have been playing several normal games and everyone gets generals and I don't. On top of this, my recent foe in a 1v1 has gotten two dozens anti tank infantry, several heavy tanks, and four battleships. Yet I haven't got anything in the past 45 turns, like what the hell? Does the game just feel like it doesn't want to give them to me? Is it a setting? How come I dont have Generals anymore, I'm so confused!
Lade...
Lade...
10.06.2023 - 02:52
Dragons: Your chance of getting a rare unit is dependent on whether or not the setting is enabled, and if you are a premium user. Premium users have a higher chance of getting Dragons.
Normal Games; Generals are a premium unit only, there is a free trial when you first start out, afterwards- you must buy premium.

Hope this helps.
Lade...
Lade...
10.06.2023 - 10:45
 Sascha (Mod)
Geschrieben von Intrusion, 09.06.2023 at 23:37

I'm getting pretty irritated, not sure if it's a setting, or I just have shitty luck. But when I'm playing games, I NEVER get rare units. Ever. Played a Tamriel game four times, opponents got dragons and I never got one. Have been playing several normal games and everyone gets generals and I don't. On top of this, my recent foe in a 1v1 has gotten two dozens anti tank infantry, several heavy tanks, and four battleships. Yet I haven't got anything in the past 45 turns, like what the hell? Does the game just feel like it doesn't want to give them to me? Is it a setting? How come I dont have Generals anymore, I'm so confused!

my understanding is that you actually need premium to get the rare units during a game
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Lade...
Lade...
11.06.2023 - 20:12
Geschrieben von Asylan, 10.06.2023 at 02:52

Dragons: Your chance of getting a rare unit is dependent on whether or not the setting is enabled, and if you are a premium user. Premium users have a higher chance of getting Dragons.
Normal Games; Generals are a premium unit only, there is a free trial when you first start out, afterwards- you must buy premium.

Hope this helps.

----
Lade...
Lade...
15.06.2023 - 02:10
 l_l
Premium is required
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter