Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
26.10.2012 - 18:05
SP is now rank-dependent
SP you receive from battles is now calculated with ranks taken into account. If your opponent's rank is a lot higher than yours, you will get a lot of extra SP, and the other way round. Neutral troops always have the rank of 0, so the further you get in your ranks, the less SP you will receive from fighting Neutrals. We hope this will help in preventing SP farming and discourage high-ranking players from harassing newbies.

this is bad idea i playing game where i was alone again 5 players i was rank 4 i fight again all and one player with rank2 and free way to expand he fight only again me and got more sp then me,This is not egual now if you high rank you dont have chance to win game alone you need to aly all ,if game go to last turn for example turn 50 high rank dont have chance to win again 2 ranks lower player .high rank will always lose in lower sp in last turn.jaredthings was only 2 rank lower then me but he earned more sp then me.Iam sure in future after player will play long games they will start dislake new sp system.

this is results from my last game after 37 turns playing or 148 minutes,thanks they acept to ally me if they keept playing i will dont have chance to win i will losed in turn 50 Jaredthings will won because he is lower rank and earned more sp.
----
Lade...
Lade...
26.10.2012 - 19:13
I agree with your point, and I think I have a suggestion that would improve this. What the multipliers were only applied in after-game earnings?

Obviously this introduces a host of new problems such as the fact that you'd have to track the total earned SP and the total game SP separated, but at the least it wouldn't provide such an easy system for an SP win.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Lade...
Lade...
26.10.2012 - 19:52
Geschrieben von goodnames679, 26.10.2012 at 19:13

I agree with your point, and I think I have a suggestion that would improve this. What the multipliers were only applied in after-game earnings?

Obviously this introduces a host of new problems such as the fact that you'd have to track the total earned SP and the total game SP separated, but at the least it wouldn't provide such an easy system for an SP win.

Just multiply game sp (the normal total sp gained at the end of a match) by some variable (lets say average rank/player rank) to get the total sp earned. Prevents farming and keeps games fair between players.
Lade...
Lade...
26.10.2012 - 20:12
I agree, this new system will ruin the meaning of why I play this game.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Lade...
Lade...
26.10.2012 - 20:31
I agree, the new system is just making everyone ally-fag against high ranks
Lade...
Lade...
27.10.2012 - 00:48
 Ivan (Admin)
Geschrieben von avatar, 26.10.2012 at 18:05

this is bad idea i playing game where i was alone again 5 players i was rank 4 i fight again all and one player with rank2 and free way to expand he fight only again me and got more sp then me,This is not egual now if you high rank you dont have chance to win game alone you need to aly all ,if game go to last turn for example turn 50 high rank dont have chance to win again 2 ranks lower player .high rank will always lose in lower sp in last turn.jaredthings was only 2 rank lower then me but he earned more sp then me.Iam sure in future after player will play long games they will start dislake new sp system.

Hmm, unintended consequences... Will try to fix.
Lade...
Lade...
27.10.2012 - 14:10
Geschrieben von Ivan, 27.10.2012 at 00:48

Geschrieben von avatar, 26.10.2012 at 18:05

Hmm, unintended consequences... Will try to fix.

Personally i think past rank 6 and 7 you know how the game works and it how good you are at thinking ahead, rank really makes no difference, I've played against rank 8s, 9s, 10s that are absolutely horrendous at the game.

i suggest something like

rank 1-3 (beginners) you lose 25% sp playing them
rank 4 and 5 you lose 10% fighting them

sp loss should not come into play in CW's (simply because rank 6's against rank 5's etc)
Lade...
Lade...
29.10.2012 - 14:33
I hated that game, especially with your little tantrum.

I don't mind you having permission to have my username showing in this picture (my score ) but for any future pictures, I request that you ask for permission or black my name out, as I specifically don't want you taking pictures of me in your games.

^ I had a second wave close behind that would have totaled that many. The other waves were still kinda far.
Lade...
Lade...
30.10.2012 - 02:41
Geschrieben von Sinjid, 29.10.2012 at 14:33

I hated that game, especially with your little tantrum.

I don't mind you having permission to have my username showing in this picture (my score ) but for any future pictures, I request that you ask for permission or black my name out, as I specifically don't want you taking pictures of me in your games.

-snip-

^ I had a second wave close behind that would have totaled that many. The other waves were still kinda far.

Dude, after looking at that picture I can see that you would have lost had there been no turn limit (Unless that map is incredibly imbalanced, making the east side OP). Avatar is a good player and I have seen him win going against a lot more than what you had.
Lade...
Lade...
30.10.2012 - 16:26
He was cleared every where. He exhausted himself with quick, small battles. I know his strategies, and they usually are dirty with deceit.
Lade...
Lade...
31.10.2012 - 15:15
I agree. I don't like the basis of the idea really. It's already made that better upgrades tend to have exponentially higher SP costs, and it takes a lot more SP to rank up the higher level you are. I don't see why the higher ranks should get less SP for going against less skilled oponents. Us getting more SP doesn't really hurt them except in the example pointed out above, and then it would hurt the higher ranks, forcing them to a much higher standard. And if this were applied to the main part of the game, I could create an alternate level 0 account, and get into a 50 turn World Game with a level 10, and absolutely own them in the end by having much more SP than them.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter