Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
01.11.2012 - 21:19
Yeah I got a bunch of my friends playing afterwind. After asking a majority of them to refer me they all forgot. :|

Anyway's some info for the admins or who ever cares, they all agreed afterwind is a ton of fun, but is also one of the hardest games to learn. I can post the names of the people I recruited if you actually care.
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Lade...
Lade...
03.11.2012 - 12:20
 Ivan (Admin)
Geschrieben von Riffdis, 01.11.2012 at 21:19

Anyway's some info for the admins or who ever cares, they all agreed afterwind is a ton of fun, but is also one of the hardest games to learn.

I would like some specific feedback on what they (or anyone else) found particularly difficult.
Lade...
Lade...
03.11.2012 - 12:32
Geschrieben von Ivan, 03.11.2012 at 12:20

Geschrieben von Riffdis, 01.11.2012 at 21:19

Anyway's some info for the admins or who ever cares, they all agreed afterwind is a ton of fun, but is also one of the hardest games to learn.

I would like some specific feedback on what they (or anyone else) found particularly difficult.

If you would like I could do a whole case study on it, and ask all my friends the specifics and give you the exact feedback... It may take a few hours, or maybe even a day to finish. Would you prefer me to message you or just post it on the forums when I'm done?
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Lade...
Lade...
03.11.2012 - 12:48
As a general feedback thread, when I first came by an invite from yoba, played a game with him and vasilisk, I couldn't figure out what unit to use and I thought there existed some counter system (tanks-inf, bombers-tanks).
Lade...
Lade...
03.11.2012 - 13:46
My first game I though "select your home country" meant "select where you are from".
Lade...
Lade...
05.11.2012 - 07:16
 VRIL
It took me several games to figure out units can walk around corners. I thought they only are able to walk straight paths within the green circle.
Lade...
Lade...
05.11.2012 - 08:05
When i played my first game. no tutorial existed

but after 1-2 games i already had a good overview of the functions.
----

Lade...
Lade...
05.11.2012 - 09:20
AlexMeza
Konto gelöscht
When I played my first game, I picked Germany PD and yes I was so noob and just spammed tanks (didn't make any infantry) .
Lade...
Lade...
05.11.2012 - 10:17
IN my first turn I was absolutely mind fucked :I, I didn't understand that you had to zoom to actually see the units... yeah I ended up rage quitting
----
The funny thing about this is by the time you realize that this is completely pointless, it's too late to stop reading.
Lade...
Lade...
05.11.2012 - 11:43
My first game was fun too i ended up playing an alt so i died in 3 turns
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Lade...
Lade...
05.11.2012 - 13:01
I was strategic czech master already in my first game, I understood everything fairly ok (except walls which I didn't know existed, but this didn't come into play until 4 games later because nobody used them)

needless to say I dominated my first game
----
Geschrieben von Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Geschrieben von tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Lade...
Lade...
05.11.2012 - 16:51
It went fairly easy in the begining, I played in noob room with India MoS and I won all the games till i reach rank 4

when i joined the main room i got steam-rolled because I always played 50k games and couldnt manage my cash, but kept going till i got good...

The hardest part was picking a strategy, I didnt know which was good or not, the description of each strat wasnt very specific so I took MoS because marines sounded cooler
Lade...
Lade...
06.11.2012 - 01:04
Geschrieben von blargh, 05.11.2012 at 16:51

It went fairly easy in the begining, I played in noob room with India MoS and I won all the games till i reach rank 4

when i joined the main room i got steam-rolled because I always played 50k games and couldnt manage my cash, but kept going till i got good...

The hardest part was picking a strategy, I didnt know which was good or not, the description of each strat wasnt very specific so I took MoS because marines sounded cooler

MFW how did you fucking buy MoS.... isn't that like 3k? LIES SPREAD EVERYWHERE
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Lade...
Lade...
06.11.2012 - 05:22
Geschrieben von Dbacks, 06.11.2012 at 01:04

loool you're right I'm getting old

Then i started with another strat till I could buy MoS, is it good for you sire?
Lade...
Lade...
06.11.2012 - 06:03
Geschrieben von blargh, 06.11.2012 at 05:22

Geschrieben von Dbacks, 06.11.2012 at 01:04

loool you're right I'm getting old

Then i started with another strat till I could buy MoS, is it good for you sire?

sounds better
----

Lade...
Lade...
06.11.2012 - 07:40
Took Holland and got capped in 1st turn by UK
Lade...
Lade...
06.11.2012 - 07:59
Took israel,threatend saudia,got capped
Lade...
Lade...
06.11.2012 - 08:32
I took South Korea. Fought Japan and China. My first gang bang. I ended up losing the game cos didn't know how to play ofc. Still 1 unit lived like a boss.
----
Lil D has now become Deray of YGMG Here!
Lade...
Lade...
11.11.2012 - 10:23
First times i played in begginer room i conquer Europe
but when i played in main room, i used to surrender a lot of times because i used to think that surrender and leaving was the same lol [and i got gang-bang by high ranks always]
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Lade...
Lade...
16.11.2012 - 08:14
Took Laos in the first game and spent 4 turns trying to capture a secondary city from Thailand, didn't know how to zoom (so I couldn't actually see how many units I was using). It also took me a whole game to figure out we could make more than one move with each troop instead of moving it the whole range straight.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Lade...
Lade...
16.11.2012 - 08:41
Don't really remember my first game, but some other when I was rank 2 or so. It was Eurasia, using my favourite strategy of Tank Commander.
Felt rather confident as I had secured Europe and was moving in on the guy sitting in Mid East, who appeared to have no units at all. I wondered where his offensive units were, as he only seemed to have the standard militia in his cities.
Well, this made me even more confident and I moved into this bitch, only to be utterly taken apart by his marines. Since I had already thought this game won I was stunned and very impressed at the same time. Then I went out to share this feel with the rest of the Afterwind community!
Lade...
Lade...
16.11.2012 - 08:44
In my absolute 1st game which was in the Beta age it was 50k whole world. I picked 5 countries because I didn't understand the "Money" concept. As for the unit concept I spammed only Infantry and tanks. Didn't know which one is obvious so I used instinct. "I attack with tank cos stronger." Because well everyone knows tanks are stronger than infantry in real life. I didn't understand the transport concept but ofc I do now because of so many things I do with them. Including some things other player don't do with them. And cos I just picked 5 random countries I was attacked by nearly 5 or 7 but details are hard to remember.
----
Lil D has now become Deray of YGMG Here!
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter