Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
03.03.2011 - 01:45
Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but I was wondering why do some of the neutral countries in europe start with infantry instead of malitia?
Lade...
Lade...
03.03.2011 - 02:13
 Amok (Admin)
Countries with higher income have neutral infantry instead of militia. The purpose of this is no make them harder to conquer in the beginning of the game (so it won't be like start in Luxembourg, get France and Germany the next turn).
Lade...
Lade...
03.03.2011 - 03:18
Geschrieben von Amok, 03.03.2011 at 02:13

Countries with higher income have neutral infantry instead of militia. The purpose of this is no make them harder to conquer in the beginning of the game (so it won't be like start in Luxembourg, get France and Germany the next turn).

Lol, why not xD .
When u have like 3k, and u choose ireland, it would be normal to get UK, but u cant, so u will lose all your money and army trying to,and next u will die.
maybe XD
Lade...
Lade...
03.03.2011 - 08:07
You can cap the UK with Ireland if you use the right tatics and some luck, but it is hard.
I mean it should not be so easy.

''As of April 2010 the British Army employs 113,970 regular soldiers (which includes 3,840 Gurkhas) and 33,130 Territorials. In addition there are 134,190 Regular Reserves of the British Army. The British Army is the second largest army in the European Union and the fourth largest in NATO after the United States, Turkey, and Spain.''

''The Irish Army (Irish: Arm na hÉireann) is the main branch of the Irish Defence Forces (Irish: Óglaigh na hÉireann). Approximately 8,500 men and women serve in the Irish Army, divided into three infantry Brigades''

Well army size has nothing to do with the game this just wanted to add something extra to this topic.

Oh wait a moment Gurkhas would be a great speical unit to add...
Lade...
Lade...
08.03.2011 - 13:46
Yea i feel they should build alot more units as the game progresses too reflect them getting ready to atleast defend if not alli as a nutral country. this buildup should be based on country income. this will slow down the blitzing of the map for income.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Lade...
Lade...
08.03.2011 - 16:26
Well hey, making the game realistic is more important then easyness of conquering nations no? In real life, Ireland would be a fool to try and conquer the U.K., that's why theres a few countries in europe that I qualify as "Starter countries", and always choose them. If you want a crazy capitol, like say slovenia or denmark, then put max: 2 countries on and give everyone 15000 ac's. Problem solved.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter