Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken
14.01.2013 - 18:15
I think in custom maps it should be easier to make a unit called a "Nuke" that is usable only once and it kills the whole population of a city along with leaving fallout in the city and within the city's stealth unit detection range. I don't know if the Afterwind rare unit is still around and does this, but just in case, I am suggesting this. Games that have Nuke Silos or just a nuke unit usually are spoiled by nukes killing only part of a city's population, not leaving any fallout, and are reusable so a nuke "death-stack" can be made, which are OP and ruin games.

-Nukes/Afterwinds should be usable only once
-There should be consequences from the nuke (fallout and killing a whole population)

------------------------------

Also, I would like to point out that it would be very convenient if we could have figures with swords or spears up in the air (or by his side like the current figure) along with cavalry (cavalry design with the cavalry holding his sword up in the air like the Risk cavalry).
Lade...
Lade...
15.01.2013 - 20:58
I support the use once, and I support the killing entire population thing, although I think that it should be a value you can add in that kills a certain percentage of the population. Most people would obviously place this at 100%, but for some units other than nukes (Long range missile for example) you may only want to kill 2% of the defenders. the percentages would stack with each unit that is using this that is added into the stack. For example, 5 long range missiles at 2% each would kill 10% of the defenders if all used on one city.

As for the fallout, it would be more realistic but I don't know, seems kinda OP.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Lade...
Lade...
15.01.2013 - 21:04
Just have the current system, divide the damage by half, and allow damage up to 1000%.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter